Fit healthy good for you foods : Swingers Discussion 593101011
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsFitnessFit healthy good for you foods
TOPIC: Fit healthy good for you foods
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
Start   11 to 20 of 23   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Dont know the particulars, but know its considered an acid and should be avoided if you suffer from heartburn. LOL Had to ask my nutritionist if I could still swallow! LMAO

Lancaster PA
Username hidden
(2416 posts)
Enriched, that's another thing to avoid. It means they take everything out of it in the cleansing process, then try to stuff some of it back. Kinda like bleached flour ~ um, bleach? In my food? No thanks, I'll take natural anyday.

If you can find celtic sea salt, that is the most natural, unprocessed salt and your body rids itself of it easier than any other sodium product. And the benefit ~ no water retention!!! Whoo hoo!!!

Lancaster PA
Username hidden
(2416 posts)
Well flirty, what I find attractive and healthy isnt what others would find attractive. So with that said, you girl have the healthiest, sexiest body and the personality to carry it well! Keep on keepin on! You look Mahvalous Dahling!

Lancaster PA
Username hidden
(2416 posts)
Oh, I KNOW she works hard. It shows! Definately incentive for others to work extra hard to even come close to Flirty's natural sexiness!

Lancaster PA
Username hidden
(2416 posts)
Not pointless at all. Im sure you can attest to getting out of your body what you put in.

I must say flirty, you sure got good genes in yer tree!!!!

Lancaster PA
Username hidden
(2416 posts)
Good for you. Wish you the best of health.

Lancaster PA
Username hidden
(2416 posts)
Not just talking McDs........all packaged foods have chemicals. Any preprocessed foods have chemicals. Heck, most food isnt really anything BUT chemicals. Look at an oreo's package..........tell me if you read anything natural in there. Its all chemicals!

This could turn into a very huge discussion. You either believe what the FDA tells you, or not. There are however, 15,000 chemicals, minerals and preservatives that DOES NOT have to appear on the labels, per the FDA.

Lancaster PA
Username hidden
(2416 posts)
Genetics, yes does play a role..........but how did the genes get screwed up in the first place? Generations of bad habits. All those chemicals in foods have to do something to the core of our genes. Its stupid not to think such a theory. It takes decades to see the results of such chemicals. Now, with such diseases running rampant, its really a first, safe place to look. They are proving that the hormones in our meat products are cutting our teenage daughters pubescent years shorter by the generation. So, wouldnt other chemicals do the same generation after generation?

If I can change the way my body processes in 90 days, there is something to be said for taking out all chemicals and GMO's and give my body what it needs to regenerate. My doctor was totally amazed and truly expected surgery. Of course, for him to revert back to the old days when telling a patient to eat healthier and not rely on a one pill fix, certainly would have put him out of business. But, I proved him wrong and have 20% regeneration as well. I wouldnt expect him to spread my miracle though. LOL

Lancaster PA
Username hidden
(2416 posts)
I can only say what worked for me and have eluded surgery. That alone is the best testimonial.

And everyone intelligent knows the cure for obesity, intestinal disorders and the like........dont eat garbage and your body will respond. Simple.

Lancaster PA
Username hidden
(2416 posts)
I can only say based on my recent health issue, that if you eat what tarzan would have ate, then you should see less than 15% body fat. In 90 days, eating the basics, I have dropped 38 lbs, and am healther than ever. Skin and hair is awesome, body mass changing daily, no PMS or depressive symptoms.

Research has taught me a lot. Many oils should not be heat tempered, many oils are very bad for your body cause it doesnt identify it. Like margarine.........not good at all. Every bit is synthetic. What does your body do with synthetic foods? Stores them and eventually causes disease or cancer. A simple example of how the FDA and food manufacturers change their labels to conform to the standards............chicken livers, liver, any internal organ is treated with arsenic. Yeah, Poison! It keeps the organ fresh, color and texture and consistancy. But the FDA states that a regular portion is only 2 livers. That's because of the regulation of a safe amount of arsenic is only in 2 livers. So, eat more than the recommended serviing and you are adding more poison than what is healthy. Scary huh?

So the basics to being healthy are: no processed foods, no packaged foods no canned foods and very few frozen foods are actually healthy.

If anyone is interested in my diet, due to stomache issues, gerd, acid reflux or hiadle hernia's let me know. Im now an official expert and guest speaker at the National Nutritionist Convention. Imagine that........me, the fast food junky now teaching others how to be healthier and stay away from chemically induced foods and organically modified organisms.

PS, this diet also puts the body in an alkaline state at which cancer can not grow!!! Too many benefits here!!!

Lancaster PA
Username hidden
(2416 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
Start   11 to 20 of 23   End
TOPIC: Fit healthy good for you foods