Fit healthy good for you foods : Swingers Discussion 59310
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsFitnessFit healthy good for you foods
TOPIC: Fit healthy good for you foods
Created by: clearsthroat
Original Starting post for this thread:
I thought pizza was good for you. Which part is not healthy?

The only foods that I know are 'healthy' are the obvious ones like raw fruits, raw veggies, and oatmeal...

How do you know what's good and what's bad?

GoTo Page: 1 2 3
 1 to 10 of 23   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I figured that.....too late of course. My poor attempt at composting......

Thanks for the tidbits, Im already searching out my info!

Lancaster PA
Username hidden
(2416 posts)
Well now, make it sound that easy and Im gonna do it! I have a pretty big lot, so space isnt an issue. I have started one pile of twigs and weeds, but that never turned into anything but a huge thistle patch with raspberry bushes.

I shall begin this weekend! Seeings that I live on buggy road, I certainly have enough horsecrap on the road in front of my property to get me started!!! So there is good that can come out of road apples after all!

Lancaster PA
Username hidden
(2416 posts)
Wow! Wonderful info. Thanks. I gotta look into this composting. Its one thing I know I could utilize.

Lancaster PA
Username hidden
(2416 posts)
Thanks Penny. Its just such a new area for me and since I am the only one to eat the bread in my house, or even anyone I know, making small loaves works best for me. Though Ive always had a problem with portion control. LOL

Lancaster PA
Username hidden
(2416 posts)
And might you have a good fertilizer mix to suggest or is it by zones? Im not read up on that stuff as far as what is in them or can you get organics?

Lancaster PA
Username hidden
(2416 posts)
Thanks Poly. I appreciate that. I need all the help and information I can gather. The more I know and learn, the less I wanna even leave my own kitchen. And this is coming from a girl who would have bought a house in the past without one! LOL

Lancaster PA
Username hidden
(2416 posts)
Damn Poly, I sure could use your green thumb with my gardens. There are just so many things to plant, so little time.........and I wanna eat it all!!! I have a tendancy, with my ignorance to plants, that I seem to plant a lot of something that yields way too much and dont plant enough of those that yeild very little. Lessons to learn.......I got on a roll with zuchinni, eggplant and tomatoes. But learning the rest of the vegie world.

Im learning as I go.........eventually, I may wean myself into a asparagas patch.....whew, now that's patience! LOL

Penny, do you use a bread machine or do it all by hand? Would you happen to have any recipies for millet or quinoa breads without yeast by chance? Since it will be my first batch, Id like to try a sure fire bread so it doesnt halt my tastebuds to make another batch.

Lancaster PA
Username hidden
(2416 posts)
Well, started on an alkaline diet, which is like vegatarian, but then cut that menu in half. There are several books, but the one that worked for me is 90 Days to better health by an author I had a chance to meet in delaware. Talk about fate..... anyways, I can eat more than you can imagine, now its finding all the stuff that is the hard work. Not too many health food stores here in amish country, but some amish are very homeopathic so they grow organic and own countryside natural food stores. You can learn a lot from them, if ya can understand them, LOL.

It would be easier to list what I cant eat.......but I live on lots of organic vegies, soy products and some nuts, all sprouted-wheat breads, bagels, pastas......wild rice only cause it isnt really a rice, its a grass, wont do tofu, tempeh, or tofurkey crap, it just sucks. If ya cant fake it, just forget it! Oh, I can have goat milk and cheeses now, which helps alot with flavoring, soy cheese really has not much of a flavor.

So without the goat milk, its pretty much a vegan diet. Though some meats I can have now in moderation, after learning about the processes, I just dont have the heart do to it. I never really liked blood in my food anyways.

Lancaster PA
Username hidden
(2416 posts)
Fem, (I could do this by personal email but others might want to know too.) What do you eat? I've had people that don't believe that I'm a vegetarian because someone's been spreading a rumor that vegs are thin. There is also the notion that we are rabbits and just eat lettuce and those that repeatedly ask "what do you eat then". I now feel like one of those idiots. If you don't eat processed... Is there any other way? Are you telling me that my Sara Lee 100% whole wheat bread is bad for me? What is your diet called? Is there a book?

Wheatland CA
Username hidden
(1123 posts)
LMAO ~ who actually did the tests for the ingredients? LOL What a job he must have.

I can't have it due to the sugar and acid.....damn stomache! Just take all my vices away why dont ya!

Lancaster PA
Username hidden
(2416 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
 1 to 10 of 23   End
TOPIC: Fit healthy good for you foods