Favorite Snacks : Swingers Discussion 58041
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsFitnessFavorite Snacks
TOPIC: Favorite Snacks
Created by: USTO24U The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 6 of 6 
User Details are only visible to members.
I dont eat beef . Im not sure the govt is being honest about the mad cow desease and since it has a 20 year plus period until symptoms would occur you really wouldnt know if you had it . In fact many people diagnosed with dementia may well in fact have prion desease or mad cow . I think the key is too speed up the rate you burn calories . Muscle burns more food up . Weight will go up and down depending on what time of the year it is . The winter is a time when you need to keep busy . My exercise ruetine is riding a trek roadie bike up too 7000 miles a year and I think it has reversed the aging process for me . It just makes your face look younger and below the waste Im in the best shape Ive ever been including the time I was a all state runningback in Highschool :)

Long Pond PA
Username hidden
(131 posts)
I know my diet is different than most peoples', but I usually go for stuff like beef jerky, skim milk, lunch meat rolled/wrapped with lettuce, sun chips, lean pockets, and ready-to-drink stuff like Myoplex Lites and slim-fasts (not as meal replacements, but in between meals).

Damn, I gotta go grocery shopping...

Clarion PA
Username hidden
(101 posts)
What is "Trader Joe's" and is it on the internet or a real store"? I have chronic health issues that I can't get diagnosis and/or treatment with Western "in the box" Dr.'s...under my BC/BS insurance coverage. I need to stay away from medications as much as possible. I'm in the process and have a couple of good resourses for putting together a good supplement regiment. I lost 40 pounds a few years ago I put on due to my illness and medications I was taking. I did it by cutting out the "carbs". It had a positive effect on all aspects of my health and well being. I've gotten away from watching my carbs. I've gained 10 lbs., my health issues are spinning out of control...not just due to my carb intake...but other reasons. I need to purchase "quality" supplements, teas, foods...from the whole food store. I need alternative for finding "new" things as well as keeping my cost down. Any advice on where to shop...internet or store would be appreciated. I'm in NC. Thanks Robin

Fuquay Varina NC
Username hidden
(3 posts)
We always have bananas here. They are really good for hubby because they keep him from getting cramps during the really hot months. He works outside doing construction and can sweat alot of his water out.

Carrie

Corpus Christi TX
Username hidden
(17966 posts)
We have one of those healthy food type grocery store here. I like to go there and buy all those things I should feel guilty about eating but don't have too. LOL

Carrie

Corpus Christi TX
Username hidden
(17966 posts)
We do a lot of shopping at "Trader Joes", and they have a number of products we have incorporated into our meal plan.

Woven Wheat crackers (looks like Triskets) - whole wheat, no preservatives or hydrogenated oils Clif Nectar bars - made of fruit, oats and nuts Clif Z-Bars - baked whole grain energy bar Organic Food Bar (yes, that is the name) - full of Omega 3 flax oil but incredibly tasty A handful of Granola

We also make up cups of various berries (raspberries, blueberries, blackberries, strawberries) and munch on them. Any kind of fruit is a good choice.

An ounce of cheese can also make a good snack, especially it you cut it up into tiny bites.. last longer ;-)

By the way... you may want to rethink all those "low-fat/no-fat" products... if you do a little research you will find that most are overprocessed with chemicals, and they end up adding other unhealthy stuff to make up for the lost flavor. In moderation, "fat" is good for you.

Have fun!

R & M

Hagerstown MD
Username hidden
(541 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 6 of 6 
TOPIC: Favorite Snacks