Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Fitness › Exercise Bike Recommendations
TOPIC: Exercise_Bike_Recommendations
« Prev  1  2  3 
21 to 22 of 22
User Details are only visible to members.
Another question: since my goal is to strengthen my quads and knees while tightening my glutes and abs on a bicycle, should I look for an upright or recumbent bike?

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(11096 posts)
User Details are only visible to members.
I live in an area where bicycle riding cannot be done safely during the winter months, yet I love the workout I get from a good ride and see improvements in my physique when I ride regularly. The only exercise bike we have in our house is very old and I've never liked it, so have told my husband I want one as a gift. He suggested I take a look at what's available and decide what I want. Fair enough, but I know so little about the newer equipment! I've no doubt the sales people will have all sorts of info to share, but would appreciate input from someone who has no vested interest in my purchase.

To those who know about exercise bikes: Which brands do you recommend? What features do you find are important to have? Which features did you find were worthless? Is it wisest to purchase the equipment from a store, or would buying one used from Craigslist or EBay be okay? If I buy one used, what should I look for to make sure I'm not wasting my money?

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(11096 posts)
« Prev  1  2  3 
21 to 22 of 22
TOPIC: Exercise Bike Recommendations
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.