Energy Drinks : Swingers Discussion 112437
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsFitnessEnergy Drinks
TOPIC: Energy Drinks
Created by: The_Deviants
Original Starting post for this thread:
Today I just tried Redline energy drink before going to work out. I really felt a burst of power while doing the elliptical. Usually I avg about 5mph for 45 min and with this I was doing between 6-7mph for the full 45min.

The difference was the amount of sweating I did and how flushed I was when I finished. I was literally drenched from head to toe (I know that sounds gross to many)a nd my face and arms were totally flushed.

Is this a normal side effect of energy drinks before doing a cardio work out? And has anyone used or is using Redline and how much is it really helping you?

Also, if you use a different energy drink or boost before you work out, what kind is it that you use and what do you notice the effects are from it while working out and the overall performance or burn from your work out?

Thanks -Hank

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 10 
User Details are only visible to members.
I cannot do NoXplode...stuff makes me sick to my stomach. Mr Jello likes it a lot though.

Fuquay Varina NC
Username hidden
(207 posts)
Dont know how serious most of you are but No Explode by BSN is an excellent prework out drink....We prefere sugar free redbull when hanging out....Just my 2 cents

Fredericksburg VA
Username hidden
(1 post)
No shit? I'd better drink half of one around 7 then.

Username hidden
(23992 posts)
Redline comes in an assortment of flavors now. Google VPX Redline and you will see what I mean.

Fuquay Varina NC
Username hidden
(207 posts)
May I ask how Redline tastes? I usually poop out when we go to the club, it would be nice to drink one around midnight.

Username hidden
(23992 posts)
Don't tease Tort with spanking or you will have one hell of a wild cat on your hands LOL! ------------ And thats a problem why??? Or should I tease you instead? lol

teases Tort some more just cause it is fun*

Back on topic ... Thanks jello .... and I have been drinking a whole bottle for the extra burn, double dose I know. It doesnt mess with my stomache at all and I can get a 4 pack of it at a reasonable cost. And sweating isnt a bad thing since I tend to drink about a gallon of water a day.

I am just trying to really figure out if it is worth it and really helps burn those extra calories while giving you that energy boost to go longer ... or is it all just fancy writing that doesnt amount to jack squat.

Murfreesboro TN
Username hidden
(1009 posts)
Redline has been known as "liquid crack" since it came out. I think they re-formulated it a bit since it first came out though. Mr Jello likes taking NoExplode prior to working out, I can't touch the stuff as it makes me sick to my stomach. BTW, the standard serving is only a half can. The sweating probably came from the Evoburn, or evodiamine....close cousin to capsaicin, the stuff that makes peppers hot.

Fuquay Varina NC
Username hidden
(207 posts)
Don't tease Tort with spanking or you will have one hell of a wild cat on your hands LOL!

Username hidden
(23992 posts)
I think you need your eyes adjusted :-p

puts you over his knee for going off topic and works up a sweat a totally different way*

-------------

Now then where were we. lol

Murfreesboro TN
Username hidden
(1009 posts)
Today I just tried Redline energy drink before going to work out. I really felt a burst of power while doing the elliptical. Usually I avg about 5mph for 45 min and with this I was doing between 6-7mph for the full 45min.

The difference was the amount of sweating I did and how flushed I was when I finished. I was literally drenched from head to toe (I know that sounds gross to many)a nd my face and arms were totally flushed.

Is this a normal side effect of energy drinks before doing a cardio work out? And has anyone used or is using Redline and how much is it really helping you?

Also, if you use a different energy drink or boost before you work out, what kind is it that you use and what do you notice the effects are from it while working out and the overall performance or burn from your work out?

Thanks -Hank

Murfreesboro TN
Username hidden
(1009 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 10 
TOPIC: Energy Drinks