Elliptical Trainers : Swingers Discussion 125153
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsFitnessElliptical Trainers
TOPIC: Elliptical Trainers
Created by: lost_j1
Original Starting post for this thread:
Hello! I have a question for my fitness gurus. My daughter and I went to do our work out today, it was fabulous, nice upper body and then some cardio on the elliptical. I just love the elliptical, its so fun to me and feels like I'm walking on the mood heehee....but it makes my feet go to sleep. Does anyone know why that is happening? Its my left worse than my right, but by the end of my work out they are numb. Any ideas on how I can avoid that? Thanks in advance

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 7 of 7 
User Details are only visible to members.
Wow, it seems that this is incredibly common....I was afraid that I was injuring my plantar nerve. I'm with y'all though, its SO MUCH FUN I will do it despite the numbness as long as I am not injuring my feet!!!

Username hidden
(23992 posts)
Backwards hurts LOL.

Username hidden
(23992 posts)
this is good info...about to start workouts again now that my knee is feeling better. What are the benefits and differences of going backwards on eliptical machines? I have a mild case of cerebral palsy and my right foot doesn't always bend, it clenches up and under, so I'm thinking that trying backwards rotations would work better for me.

Thanks for the help in here, Gina

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(5605 posts)
I could be because your feet never actually come off of the foot pads. Would be kinda like standing in the same spot for a long period of time.

Mukilteo WA
Username hidden
(2 posts)
.."but it makes my feet go to sleep."

OMG!!! It does the same thing to me no matter what pair of shoes I wear! LOL! The stair climber is about the same..not as bad. The treadmill doesn't make my feet go to sleep but then again, it doesn't challenge me that much either lol. Despite what it does to my feet, I still happily do elliptical as much as possible. ; )

St George UT
Username hidden
(2113 posts)
Fabulous, thanks y'all!! Seduction, I just started today yes. I loved it! It was fabulous to me in comparison to the dreaded stair master lol. I will absolutely try out your tips though on Monday, tomorrow I am giving my poor muscles a day off lol. Thank you again!!!

Username hidden
(23992 posts)
Hello! I have a question for my fitness gurus. My daughter and I went to do our work out today, it was fabulous, nice upper body and then some cardio on the elliptical. I just love the elliptical, its so fun to me and feels like I'm walking on the mood heehee....but it makes my feet go to sleep. Does anyone know why that is happening? Its my left worse than my right, but by the end of my work out they are numb. Any ideas on how I can avoid that? Thanks in advance

Username hidden
(23992 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 7 of 7 
TOPIC: Elliptical Trainers