Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Fitness › Does anyone have an exercise program that does not consume your life
TOPIC: Does_anyone_have_an_exercise_program_that_does_not_consume_your_life
« Prev  1  2 
11 to 20 of 20
User Details are only visible to members.
At age 35, I decided to get back in shape by training for marathons. It was a great program because it required that you make year-long training plans and stick to them. When you commit to a certain # of hours per week for a period of a year, it becomes a part of your life and cannot be ignored. Since running necessarily produces periodic injury, I started training for triathlons a few years ago. The balance between swimming, biking, and running and the commitment thereto has further improved my fitness. One the most important benefits of a consistent fitness regimen is good sexual health (smile).

Memphis TN
Username hidden
(4806 posts)
« Prev  1  2 
11 to 20 of 20
TOPIC: Does anyone have an exercise program that does not consume your life

This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy