Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Fitness › Did you loose weight for the lifestyle
TOPIC: Did_you_loose_weight_for_the_lifestyle
« Prev  1  2 
11 to 16 of 16
User Details are only visible to members.
When we entered the lifestyle we did not loose weight for it. We figured we are who we are, and there is someone out there that is going to look at us from the inside out. We have met sooooo many wonderful people along the way and many of them are great friends as well as playmates. Loose the weight for yourself not the lifesyle...

My weight loss was do to several health issues, and for the first time in 23 years (I'm only 45) I am off blood pressure meds! And the other health issues I had are resolved.

But we have noticed a lot more mail from different folks wanting to meet us since my weight loss. Not sure why they waited until now to do it, I am still the same wild, crazy, fun loving person I was before!

Username hidden
(2914 posts)
« Prev  1  2 
11 to 16 of 16
TOPIC: Did you loose weight for the lifestyle
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.