Did you loose weight for the lifestyle : Swingers Discussion 1682021011
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsFitnessDid you loose weight for the lifestyle
TOPIC: Did you loose weight for the lifestyle
GoTo Page: 1 2
Start   11 to 16 of 16 
User Details are only visible to members.
and p.s., how is Mr. Big feeling? Tell him to hang in there, it does get better!

San Marcos TX

Username hidden
(23995 posts)
big, I did as well. In 2006 I began my weight loss journey for 2 very admittedly vain reasons: 1. we had started swinging and I abhorred the thought that a man would see my body naked in that condition...and 2. I had gone from an office where I was up and active all day to being at a desk all day. I was tipping 250 pounds and the dreaded 300 was looming near...and I did not want to gain weight. I found though, that once you start eating healthy and living healthy my body kind of just did its thing...and just kept going from there, adopting changes as needed. But like you, it was pure vanity that started my journey.

San Marcos TX

Username hidden
(23995 posts)
Tash...more attention is good...but people we knew and would not play with us before all of a sudden have an interest...thats what sucks!

Muncy PA

Username hidden
(2913 posts)
We started (together) about 3 years before considering entering the lifestyle.

San Antonio TX

Username hidden
(7997 posts)
I wouldn't say we've lost weight *for* the lifestyle, but it certainly has been a factor in motivating us to get in better shape.

RK, it surprises me that you didn't expect more interest. No matter how much we like the people we play with and being crazy and fun makes it better, near the top of the list of requirements is going to be physical appearance for most I think.

Madison CT

Username hidden
(7 posts)
When we entered the lifestyle we did not loose weight for it. We figured we are who we are, and there is someone out there that is going to look at us from the inside out. We have met sooooo many wonderful people along the way and many of them are great friends as well as playmates. Loose the weight for yourself not the lifesyle...

My weight loss was do to several health issues, and for the first time in 23 years (I'm only 45) I am off blood pressure meds! And the other health issues I had are resolved.

But we have noticed a lot more mail from different folks wanting to meet us since my weight loss. Not sure why they waited until now to do it, I am still the same wild, crazy, fun loving person I was before!

Muncy PA

Username hidden
(2913 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
Start   11 to 16 of 16 
TOPIC: Did you loose weight for the lifestyle