Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Fitness Did you loose weight for the lifestyle
TOPIC: Did you loose weight for the lifestyle
Created by: bigdcpl The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 16   End
User Details are only visible to members.
RK wowsa, you rock girl!!!! That is amazing. Carrie, I hear you. In my family it is strokes. I think that most people are attracted to bodies like their own. BBWs tend to (given, this is just a generalization of course) be attracted to BBWs, HWPs likewise.

Username hidden
(23991 posts)
"Tash...more attention is good...but people we knew and would not play with us before all of a sudden have an interest...thats what sucks! "

Again, I am not sure why that's so surprising. There have been people we have met that are so much fun to hang out with and party with, but I don't feel any attraction towards. Sometimes it's just because I don't find them physically attractive, sometimes I just don't get a sexual vibe from them. Bottom line is though, I *do* have to find them physically attractive on some level.

Madison CT
Username hidden
(7 posts)
Deanna and RK - Fantastic!

Gibsonia PA
Username hidden
(6973 posts)
When I started my loss journey I weighed 296lbs. That was 6 years ago...after fighting high blood pressure with 4 meds a day, type 2 diabetes, and high cholesterol, I decided it was time to take charge of my life and get my health in order...I am proud to say at 173lbs I am off all the meds for the 3 out of 4 co mobidity diseases I suffered from and am healthier then I have been in 20 plus years...

Muncy PA
Username hidden
(2914 posts)
I give you all a lot of credit for whatever your reasons. I know I am fortunate to have a great metabolism. Yes, I exercise and try to eat healthy but I know a lot of people who do a better job than me who struggle mightily. I have terrible will power and I know I would not have the strength to do what you ladies have done. And while I know you didn't do it for me, I want to say THANKS for sharing!

:~

Youngstown OH
Username hidden
(12140 posts)
No, I didn't do it for the Lifestyle. I did it because I don't want to be another statistic. Heart disease is the #1 killer of women, in my family. I am bound and determine to beat it.

Carrie

Corpus Christi TX
Username hidden
(18003 posts)
Lost, did you know that Deanna was over 250 when we met? Well done.:)

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(8085 posts)
Thank you! It has taken 4 years though, it is a very long process.

Username hidden
(23991 posts)
Cannot believe you were ever 250! That is absolutely fantastic! Shel, you are amazing!

Gibsonia PA
Username hidden
(6973 posts)
Yes, I read it on your tagline :0). Glad you are recovering well!!

Username hidden
(23991 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 16   End
TOPIC: Did you loose weight for the lifestyle