Current Favorite Exercises : Swingers Discussion 95643
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsFitnessCurrent Favorite Exercises
TOPIC: Current Favorite Exercises
Created by: Couplenit4fun The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 8 of 8 
User Details are only visible to members.
if u spread those sweet cheeks a little further im gonna start running to cali!!

running back to cali, running back to cali.. i sure as hell think so :-)

Philadelphia PA

Username hidden
(5326 posts)
M like the conan the barbian look on females!! i am with u, i go with the "softer" types...

Philadelphia PA

Username hidden
(5326 posts)
M,

some people say that upright rows are "better" than shrugs. but as u well know by now 100 different trainers will say a 100 different things. i also love dips with a weight belt but my current fav exercise is the good ole fashioned wide grip pull up. it rocks!!

Philadelphia PA

Username hidden
(5326 posts)
I switch my routines up about every 12-16 weeks and usually try and incorporate something different to "trick" my muscles so they grow.

Some of the new ones I am doing are to work my torso.

Overhead squats. (squatting with bar held above your head) Overhead shrugs with barbell (shrug from a lockout position) Cable crossovers decline bench (switched from incline)

I also throw in a movement to fix lagging bodyparts called the 100 rep workout. You pick one exercise for upper and lower body and then pump out 100 reps. You can stop and start again if you misjudged the weight. This is positively brutal to do with squats, military press or the bench but you will quickly overcome a plateau.

George School PA

Username hidden
(227 posts)
I prefer these kinda chips.

Rochester NY

Username hidden
(10343 posts)
Hey I was "right on" topic...what about you, what chips do you use with the dip??

Destin FL

Username hidden
(14562 posts)
Look at the sherriff, being the first person to go off topic in a thread, with the 2nd post even.

My favorite exercise has always been dips, works a plethora of areas and you can do them almost anywhere, no equipment needed.

Rochester NY

Username hidden
(10343 posts)
All this weight and machine exercise sounds very dangerous and can hurt more than help if you do not have a trained and very experienced person advising you.

I am experienced in holding a 1.75 liter vodka bottle, pouring in into a glass, then tipping a 2 liter diet coke bottle so it pours into the glass. The most difficult is the knee bend(don't want to hurt that back) for the ice scoop and delivery of the ice from the ice machine into the glass. So anyone needing training for this, let me help, DO NOT ATTEMPT THIS AT HOME BY YOURSELF!

Destin FL

Username hidden
(14562 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 8 of 8 
TOPIC: Current Favorite Exercises