Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Fitness Crunches!
TOPIC: Crunches!
Created by: sexynthefireman
Original Starting post for this thread:
Okay help me out, how many sets and should I be doing them every day? I really want to focus on my abs and waist this summer. I'm still doing cardio and tons of walking along with some weights but really want to target my stomach area. The last two weeks I have been doing them with an exercise ball in the morning. I started out at two sets of 20 and just this morning added another set of 20.

GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 18   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I'm doing the reverse crunches and I feel it. I've also noticed a difference. To each their own.

Annandale NJ
Username hidden
(1988 posts)
Welcome to the forums CC.

Rochester NY
Username hidden
(10343 posts)
At least one other poster mentioned this, but CRUNCHES and abs work and GIMMICKS related to the exercise. MAY BE ONE OF THE BIGGEST FRAUDS in the MARKET. Except for the cardio, they are a HUGE waste of time.....

DIET is the key to abs and "six pack" and free weights are your key for "core strength"

Mishawaka IN
Username hidden
(1 post)
Wow nice ass. And thanks before long I too will have an ass like that too. Lol my ass will look that good!

Waco TX
Username hidden
(80 posts)
Oh yeah! Here I come "skinny jeans" my hubby isnt going to let me out of the house without him lol

Waco TX
Username hidden
(80 posts)
I am below the 200 mark woohoo! That was the hump I could not get past. I am on my way and so happy!

Waco TX
Username hidden
(80 posts)
I try to do sit ups everyday and cardio. I do a variety of sit -ups with the medicine ball, bounce ball, vertical trimmer in a routine format. I still have a ways to go but I keep on working on it.

Lansing MI
Username hidden
(1624 posts)
Thanks

Waco TX
Username hidden
(80 posts)
Thanks Tort I need all the support I can get because there is a great big CHEESE CAKE in my refrigerator calling my name! Lol I need earplugs!

Waco TX
Username hidden
(80 posts)
Oh yeah I want to be sexy on the outside like I am on the inside. I am already sexy I know this I just want the body to match the rest. Luv it!

Waco TX
Username hidden
(80 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 18   End
TOPIC: Crunches!