Crossfit Games - Anyone Doing Them : Swingers Discussion 197308101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsFitnessCrossfit Games - Anyone Doing Them
TOPIC: Crossfit Games - Anyone Doing Them
Created by: south_vegas_cpl
Original Starting post for this thread:
Just wondering if any LS folks doing the Crossfit Games this season?

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 8 of 8 
User Details are only visible to members.
Just did a Tough Mudder this weekend and always looking for a new challenge. Will look into this!

Toms River NJ
Username hidden
(1069 posts)
I competed it the open this year. It's still a relatively new sport/cult here on the East coast, but it's growing rapidly. Had 5 new boxes open in the last year or so.

Had a great time competing and have a whole bucket full of "if only I had..." for each WOD. My goal was to finish in the top 100, but fell just a little short. I blame the scoring. lol

Signed up for the Garage Games here in Virginia Beach this summer. Hope to not panic as much when the clock starts.

Username hidden
(10 posts)
Yeah I was reading some of your posts. I hope you are letting that hip heal. You are a competitor aren't you! Damn those are good results. Hell just getting through the training deserves a Gold Medal. I've been really hitting it hard nonstop, five days a week, week after week, month after month with no breaks exept for one injury. I feel real lucky to be able to have so much fun. I've got a lot of XFit routines in my routine BUT really enjoying the bike 60-100 miles per week. I'm so lucky to have such good weather that most of my riding it outdoors. As you know the XFit routines help you tremendously for whatever "thing" you do. I'll always thank you for the introduction.

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(3744 posts)
I did okay considering my inflammed hip issues hampering my training. In the end, I placed in the top 25% of my group. Our team was only 71 (only top 30 go to Regionals) but I knew next year we're all going to be better. We had a lot of new-to-Crossfit teammates. How goes your training, BLM? - h

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(972 posts)
How ya doin Holly? So glad your still working the XFIT. :-)

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(3744 posts)
Well, I did scrape a knee on the burpees. But my quads hurt more than anything else. There was a woman 7 months PREGNANT doing this (she set up pads for feet & hands so she had open space for her belly). 7 min burpees, 7 months pregnant, she got 70 reps!!

Did the snatches scare you? I couldn't get even 1 at 100 lbs :(

How about that 18 min AMRAP last week? That was a doozy (not good at Toes-to-bar yet). - h

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(972 posts)
Well...lets see I started them....but something about 7 minutes of Burpees and my knees that didn't go well......LOL.

Nashville TN
Username hidden
(4 posts)
Just wondering if any LS folks doing the Crossfit Games this season?

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(972 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 8 of 8 
TOPIC: Crossfit Games - Anyone Doing Them