Crick : Swingers Discussion 57296
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsFitnessCrick
TOPIC: Crick
Created by: PolyGrl The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 11   End
User Details are only visible to members.
L,

The Chiro did the same thing with hubby. His legs were supposedly even after but they were not. Hubby has not had to go back to the Chiro since he has taken the pad out of his shoe.

I have neck problems too. My first vertebrae is turned sideways so I get headaches. I think it is from the way I sleep.

Carrie

Corpus Christi TX
Username hidden
(17852 posts)
Carrie,

My chiro has checked leg length- before adjustment, I tend to have a misalignment, then they're even afterward. My hip issues are a result of 12+ years of taking care of babies for a living- I carry babies on my left hip. My neck problems are more recent- the past 4 or 5 years. Not sure why, computer use maybe?

L.

Ithaca NY
Username hidden
(1611 posts)
L,

You know, hubby had problems with his hip also. He was going to the Chiro and it would help but it always flared back up. Then one day hubby noticed he was walking funny. It turned out that one leg was alot shorter than the other. He took the shoe pad from out of his shoe and he noticed he was walking right. He has left that pad out of the shoe and he has not had any trouble with his hip since.

Carrie

Corpus Christi TX
Username hidden
(17852 posts)
I have chronic neck and lower back (hip) pain, have had it at least 10 years. I did several rounds of physical therapy, which helped some, and my chiro is definitely helpful, but I've learned to just live with it, sadly. Some days, it does really restrict my activities.

I have heard good things about acupuncture- unfortunately, my insurance company laughs long and loud about the very idea, and I haven't got the extra cash (I pay out of pocket for my chiropractor, too). I wish I had ideas to help- I could use them myself!

L.

Ithaca NY
Username hidden
(1611 posts)
Sperm- it does a body good! :-)

Camarillo CA
Username hidden
(87 posts)
Now don't laugh Poly... .but since you have had all the tests and eliminated everything else..... Have some acupuncture done... you could have some energy clogged up in your system along your spine and it isn't flowing the way it should. Clogged energy can manifests itself in physical symptoms in the body.......especially if you are encountering a lot of negative outside energy and you are absorbing it instead of deflecting it.

Battle Ground WA
Username hidden
(8696 posts)
Your welcome, hope you find something that helps.

New Castle PA
Username hidden
(4667 posts)
I think at the time it was by prescription but I believe I've seen it in the drug store recently. There is an email address on the back of my bottle, it's info @ biofreeze(dot) com.

New Castle PA
Username hidden
(4667 posts)
Biofreeze is really good! Thats what the sports medicine doctor gave me for tendonitis after injuring the arch in my foot.

Glad to hear you've had a stress test, allot of your pain can be symptoms of a heart attack or condition.

New Castle PA
Username hidden
(4667 posts)
I have been treated for similar pain for almost a year. First thought to be pulled muscles across my chest, it would go away and come back. Pain in the back right shoulder and arm, the neck and sometimes my jaw would even hurt. It progressed to the point where I was having chest pain on the right side of my chest. I had a stress test first and then an ultra sound of the gallbladder and liver. Both showing nothing wrong. My doctor then order a test on the gallbladder in the nuclear medicine department which showed that although I had no gall stones my gallbladder was not working which would make it contract and cause pain.

New Castle PA
Username hidden
(4667 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 11   End
TOPIC: Crick