Creatine cycling : Swingers Discussion 171699
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsFitnessCreatine cycling
TOPIC: Creatine cycling
Created by: ExiledFun
Original Starting post for this thread:
Started creatine recently and have noticed some impressive results. Been told to cycle it, but don't really understand why you have to, or how often you cycle it - on 3, off 1, etc? Thanks in advance.

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 7 of 7 
User Details are only visible to members.
"take sweetie you might want to be careful with the eating of all that tuna and use some other lean proteins, tuna tends to be high in mercury. "

Good point! I do actually mix up the protein intake with turkey and chicken, I just tend to eat tuna the most as it is the cheapest.

Newport Beach CA
Username hidden
(79 posts)
Clinically, there is not alot of proof that this supplement needs to be cycled,HOWEVER, anecdotal experience by many users support 6 weeks on and then break for a few weeks. There seems to be a point of diminishing returns.

Solon OH
Username hidden
(2 posts)
take sweetie you might want to be careful with the eating of all that tuna and use some other lean proteins, tuna tends to be high in mercury.

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17541 posts)
Aww yes, I remember reading about the different body types in Arnold's book "The New Encyclopedia of Modern Bodybuilding" , a while back. Very true about the diff body types and how some are just built different than others. Makes a lot of sense when you apply it to actual people and their physical differences regarding muscle building.

Newport Beach CA
Username hidden
(79 posts)
I tried creatine in high school for a month or so. Didn't like it.

Never had a problem bulking up, so naturally I always just wanted to look cut and defined.

It may be just my youth or genetics, but I find eating 2 cans of tuna a day along with powder protein supplement is pretty much all I need to get the results I want.

Bottomline: Good diet with a mixed exercise program of cardio and weights is pretty much sufficient. I don't hate on anyone who 'juices' or takes creatine or any other performance enhancing supplements, they just aren't for me. To each his own.

Newport Beach CA
Username hidden
(79 posts)
increase in size quicker than I would average otherwise in the given time peroid, reduction in bodyfat ~1% or so, increased vascularity. Enough differences to pass the "BS" test I give the majority of supplements.

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(30 posts)
Started creatine recently and have noticed some impressive results. Been told to cycle it, but don't really understand why you have to, or how often you cycle it - on 3, off 1, etc? Thanks in advance.

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(30 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 7 of 7 
TOPIC: Creatine cycling