Creatine : Swingers Discussion 1251451021
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsFitnessCreatine
TOPIC: Creatine
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
Start   21 to 30 of 31   End
User Details are only visible to members.
hubby uses a pure whey protein stack when he gets up then no-xplode about an hour before he goes to the gym,then one more protein shake after he comes home.he's done this 4 days a week for about a month and has lost 15lbs.he eats 5-6 small meals a day instead of 3 and it's working really well for him

Balsam NC
Username hidden
(23 posts)
Well, I was just interested in your personal opinion. I utilize proteins in other forms, just not meat. I have a good grasp on what to do for muscle gain too. I'm two months in and have measured muscle gains.

St George UT
Username hidden
(2113 posts)
Then fuugedaboudit

Annandale NJ
Username hidden
(1988 posts)
So what's a girl to do for muscle gain then? lol I utilize other proteins, just not meat.

St George UT
Username hidden
(2113 posts)
I can now see why you are against using creatine, Seduction. I barely started a loading phase--one day--and I suffered for three days after that. My kidneys hurt so bad trying to process it. I'm supposing it may be because I really don't eat meat at all and creatine is mostly found in meat. It's too hard on my body despite any gains it could give me. ; )

St George UT
Username hidden
(2113 posts)
We have used it. As lnog as you stay on it, your body will define. As soon as you stop taking it...rubber band effect sets in. Mr looked like the P90X guys. Then he stopped taking the stuff and went back to a normal defined muscled body that is his natural "I use weights and kick butt working out body."

Annandale NJ
Username hidden
(1988 posts)
Have you ever used Creatine, Seduction?

St George UT
Username hidden
(2113 posts)
"It is a preworkout drink so you are burning it off as well as getting stronger without the extra water retention."

Everything I have researched about creatine says the exact opposite of this. Hmmmm.... You will get water retention as creatine is a cell volumizer. And it is strongly suggested to be taken after your workout. They say that it is being wasted if you take it pre-workout. I started the loading phase and then thought twice about it. I'm still divided whether I should jump in to a full loading phase or hold off until down the road a few months.

St George UT
Username hidden
(2113 posts)
Mr has used it and it does make a difference, but once you stop using it you will also see a difference...

Annandale NJ
Username hidden
(1988 posts)
Creatine should not be too bad for you during this phase if you are working out that much as long as you don't overdo it. I use a BSN product that has creatine in it and have had excellent results. I am in a cutting phase as well for an upcoming competition and have not had a problem losing weight. It is a preworkout drink so you are burning it off as well as getting stronger without the extra water retention. Hope this helps.

Mukilteo WA
Username hidden
(2 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
Start   21 to 30 of 31   End
TOPIC: Creatine