Coregasms! : Swingers Discussion 209150
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsFitnessCoregasms!
TOPIC: Coregasms!
Created by: WannaTry808
Original Starting post for this thread:
Just read about coregasms. Is that for real?!? Now do I have to worry about not being able to "coregasm", too?!??? LOL

GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 11   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Wow!

Lahaina HI
Username hidden
(634 posts)
Usually hit the 6a CF WOD 4 x week then home and in the shower by 7:30a. Go back two nights/week for a Olift clinic (not every week). Tuesday night is a yoga class at 5p. When I'm not working, I'll get in a jog (4-5 miles right now), trying to get to that 2 x week to get ready for the Ragnar in Nov and the LV 1/2 marathon in Dec. If I"m not working then can get a couple WODs in on Sat if I didn't run (girls only at 9a, then the regular one at 11a) or just 1 of the CF WODs if I did run. Sunday afternoons I'll go work on a skill, or do a WOD I missed during the week or one of the benchmark WODs.

Yes, I have a full time job (but my hours are a little flexible, so that helps). And I'm in the USAFR so travel to Texas once a month.

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(972 posts)
@south_vegas - OT question....How do you squeeze in all the workouts everyday? In my mind, I picture you as working out all day, every day. :) With our kids and our business, if I can squeeze in 30 mins just for me, 3-5 days a week, I'm doing pretty good.

But right now I can't do anything (especially anything cardio) with this stupid lung-thing. {massive sad face}

Lahaina HI
Username hidden
(634 posts)
I find I have to be in the right mind frame when being stimulated for my orgasms. If there are distractions, I have a more difficult time getting to it.

When I'm working out I'm thinking too much about alignment, form, function....I enjoy the eye candy afterwards.

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(972 posts)
Wait, your mind is not in that frame but you look at eye candy? are they not connected? :)

These orgasms occur spontaneously, they literally happen out of the blue, you don't build up to them, they just happen.

I had a client that I was getting ready for natural body building competition who'd experience them on occasion, particularly on heavy abs and legs day.

Rumson NJ
Username hidden
(17057 posts)
My mind is not in *that* frame when I'm working out.

On the other hand, there is some nice eye candy....and we all often take off our shirts during a MetCon WOD (metabolic conditioning workout of the day).

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(972 posts)
Well...counts me out! :)

Lahaina HI
Username hidden
(634 posts)
It's not just some women, it's women in exceptional shape, less than 12% body fat, if not less than 10%, with an amazingly strong core. It makes sense, because the more intensely you work your core, the more you engage your pelvis, 2+2=4 ;)

Rumson NJ
Username hidden
(17057 posts)
@sed - LOL! Apparently some people (women, I'm assuming) have these "coregasms" while doing ab-work, yoga or cycling.

Things that make you go hmmmmmmm........

Lahaina HI
Username hidden
(634 posts)
I coregasm every time I run my fingers and tongue on my hubby's abs!

Rumson NJ
Username hidden
(17057 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 11   End
TOPIC: Coregasms!