Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Fitness Change Your Mind
TOPIC: Change Your Mind
Created by: shibby76 The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 8 of 8 
User Details are only visible to members.
Reading the labels can be a scary thing. I can not believe the amount of crap the companies are allowed to pump into food products.

Augusta NJ
Username hidden
(16055 posts)
no doubt the hardest thing to do and my opinion the most important is to work on the consistency. starting with a tiny bit of change and keeping with it, which includes fighting the urge to bag it all on a busy day or when you are tired is more important in the begining than all kinds of knowledge and plans.

big ideas and plans are all great but they usually die a quick death due to life getting in the way. the daily habit of pushing life back, for YOU, in tiny steps will be a key element of your success.

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(2239 posts)
* help

Augusta NJ
Username hidden
(16055 posts)
Shibby in the other thread you mentioned you drink a 12pack of soda a day. Caffeine can trigger migraines. If you slowly go off caffeine and soda I bet you your headaches will decrease. If you stop all caffeine at once that will cause migraines too . It has to be done slowly. Sulphites trigger migraines too. Hot dogs, wine, processed foods. Start with the soda and see. Less sugar will hep you lose weight too.

Augusta NJ
Username hidden
(16055 posts)
" Marlboros"

I take it you mean regulars...perhaps switching to the 72's would help somewhat as they are shorter(and cheaper). Not really sure if you are looking to quit smoking as I don't think you said anything regarding that in your post, but smoking less obviously is better.

Rochester NY
Username hidden
(10343 posts)
Shibby, I agree with JaiDawn about all the changes at once, it takes time to change your habits. I've lost 35lbs in 4 months, first I put all my energy into diet and then started focussing on exercise after I felt I had my diet habits under more control. Please don't think I'm saying don't start exercising, I'm just saying focus on one thing at a time until you have that one thing under control. I can't imagine at this point trying to stop smoking, I still have a long way to go and many better habits to add.

Good Luck!

New Castle PA
Username hidden
(4667 posts)
Good luck, Shibby. I quit smoking 11 years ago and know it can be hard. You just have to be more stubborn than the habit.

I am also in the process of losing weight. I am almost at the half way mark. For exercise, all I am doing, for now, is walking with a some jogging. I plan to add more ab work and arm work soon.

I would advise not to make all these changes at once. Trying to change to many things at one time can cause you to fail.

Carrie

Corpus Christi TX
Username hidden
(18003 posts)
Good luck Shib.

Basically the only words of advice I have to offer are, you got to to really want to accomplish this if it's to happen.

2 packs a day is a lot. What brand and type do you smoke?

Maybe adding some water to your mt. dew will help with cutting that back at a decent pace also.

Rochester NY
Username hidden
(10343 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 8 of 8 
TOPIC: Change Your Mind