Central Park : Swingers Discussion 209562
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsFitnessCentral Park
TOPIC: Central Park
Created by: sardukar
Original Starting post for this thread:
this weekend was just plain fantastic..8 miles run around the lake I still can not walk properly..he he he...there were like 10000 people. I saw 8 year old and 80 year old joggers kudos, very inspirational.

GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 11   End
User Details are only visible to members.
very tough area. but now if you dont have plenty of$$$ cant live there. huge change. very hip now. neighborhood has always been there. is the ppl.

Jamaica NY
Username hidden
(882 posts)
lccouple123,

Ouch, Bushwick. I used to go through Eastern Parkway to go to school. I used to live in Starrett City at the time. Nice apartments, but I never want to return to NY again (In terms of living).

I remember one summer morning stopping at a light on Foster avenue, and a kid maybe 10 years old ran up to my window and offered me to buy Crack. At the time, I had no clue what Crack is. Not a good area at all.

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16405 posts)
Williamsburg sorry autoincorrect...

New York NY
Username hidden
(319 posts)
thats great seduction!! we used to go to maccarren pool back in the .....williamsburg is sooo cool. is one of those places that you can walk and dont give a f.... about anything. we come from not far from wburg, in bushwick.

Jamaica NY
Username hidden
(882 posts)
You mean Williamsburg?

I remember Williamsburg when it was nothing but industry and Polish immigrants. I used to work on Wythe street ;), right by the water. We bought a warehouse there in the early 2002. And flipped it. Wish that we had waited, it was right on the water.

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16405 posts)
Williamson the best place you want to be.. Bedford ave..especially the German beer place..awesome..

New York NY
Username hidden
(319 posts)
seduction, how about williamsburg. is like the brooklyn west village.

Jamaica NY
Username hidden
(882 posts)
Brooklyn is getting gentrified for sure, it's like little Manhattan, particularly DUMBO, an downtown area. The Russians gentrified Brighton, Manhattan Beach, Sheepsheadbay and even Bensonhurst ;).

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16405 posts)
At least they now split joggers from bickers. Joggers go on the left side, biker and roller-blades on the right side. Traffic is not much problem if you are patient..I drive all day down to Brooklyn and its OK parking is a problem...some charge $600 which is pure rip off.

New York NY
Username hidden
(319 posts)
I love Central Park, and miss it, when we lived in Brooklyn, getting to the city was a piece of cake. We'd hang out in Central Park, occasionally bump into celebs (Saw Tony Danza roller blade like a maniac, Liam Neeson).

We're about an hour from the city now, but schlepping all the way to the city and then dealing with the traffic of the tunnels is just lunacy. The one thing that I do not miss is the traffic in NYC.

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16405 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 11   End
TOPIC: Central Park