Cardio or Cardiac arrest : Swingers Discussion 88822
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsFitnessCardio or Cardiac arrest
TOPIC: Cardio or Cardiac arrest
Created by: bbckingdome The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 6 of 6 
User Details are only visible to members.
I do an ultramarathon every couple of years. In between, I focus on short, intense interval workouts that build strength and cardiovascular fitness. Seems to do the trick, and I'm usually done in about 30 min.

Delmar NY
Username hidden
(5 posts)
I prefer spin classes. I usually do those 3-4 times per week. The other cardio I do are step classes. Usually 2 times per week. When I can't get to those I do the eliptical with varying intensity.

The classes seem to work best for me. Having small children, I can put them in the nursery and not have any interruptions, or worries.

The results are awesome, the stamina and cardivascular benefits have been enormous! I would say the greatest benefit in those areas have been from the spin classes.

Wesley Chapel FL
Username hidden
(3 posts)
Favorite is outdoors. We live near a state park so we both like to hike it whenever we can. Lot's of hills and trails to explore. Hubby also rides road bike and does stadium steps which are a great fat burning workout.

When winter hits we stick to the gym machines. Treadmills and bikes. Variety is key to enjoying cardio indoors.

Variety...useful advice for this crowd I guess :)

George School PA
Username hidden
(227 posts)
lol Poly... and I was just thinking of taking up running too :p... I've really been slacking off in terms of exercise and when I do I lose weight and muscle tone very quickly. Weight training sounds like a good idea for me!

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(2626 posts)
Wow Poly.. you are my workout hero lol

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(2626 posts)
Have been loving the Turbo Jam workouts lately. Kinda tae bo-ish but fun none the less.

Fuquay Varina NC
Username hidden
(207 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 6 of 6 
TOPIC: Cardio or Cardiac arrest