Breast Lift and Exercise : Swingers Discussion 2123021011
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsFitnessBreast Lift and Exercise
TOPIC: Breast Lift and Exercise
GoTo Page: 1 2
Start   11 to 17 of 17 
User Details are only visible to members.
Right, certainly you don't have to use your arms, just pedal harder. Your arms can rest, I certainly did that after my breast surgery.

Colts Neck NJ

Username hidden
(16526 posts)
sed my elliptical your arms move back and forth like your running which does impact the breasts.

Louisville KY

Username hidden
(17004 posts)
* Watch your arm movements on the stair climber or elliptical. *

What exactly do you do with your arms on the stair climber and elliptical that could possibly impact the breasts? Stair-climbing doesn't require any arm work, the arms are resting on the side bars. Elliptical only your legs are working, arms are resting on the side bars.

Colts Neck NJ

Username hidden
(16526 posts)
Wanna - get well soon! Hope for the best for you!

Jacksonville FL

Username hidden
(2271 posts)
Good for you! I hope you end up with a good result! :) I'm looking for the same next year.

I just had surgery 2.5 weeks ago myself (VATS) and need to take it easy, too. My doc has cleared "walking" and that's about it. After lung surgery, they make you get up and walk (a LOT) so you don't get pneumonia. At 2 weeks post-op, I have to be doing a mile a day. At 2 months, I have to be doing 2 miles. This doesn't seem like much, but when your lungs hurt like sh*t with each breath, it's tough.

I know it's hard, but wait to be cleared for more activity by your doctor. You don't want the scarring to get worse from over stretching your incision areas.

If I were you, I'd wear 2 sports bras and work your bottom half for now. You can do HIIT on the treadmill. Watch your arm movements on the stair climber or elliptical. If you feel a pinch or tug, modify your arm movements.

And make sure you are getting enough protein, vitamin C and zinc in your diet. Those 3 really help with healing. All the best! :)

Lahaina HI

Username hidden
(493 posts)
Google: Jacob's ladder exercise.

Colts Neck NJ

Username hidden
(16526 posts)
stair climber, elliptical, jacob's ladder.

Colts Neck NJ

Username hidden
(16526 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
Start   11 to 17 of 17 
TOPIC: Breast Lift and Exercise