Breast Lift and Exercise : Swingers Discussion 212302
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsFitnessBreast Lift and Exercise
TOPIC: Breast Lift and Exercise
Created by: Its_Our_Pleasure The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 17   End
User Details are only visible to members.
As long as you're eating healthy, controlled portions, regular exercise that works multiple modalities, and seeing results, I wouldn't stress over specific kcals (btw, generally, most milk is going to be about 150 kcal/8 oz whole milk with variations +/- 10%, 90 kcals/8 oz for skim milk), most bread is 80 kcal/oz, etc).

Just keep going and you will continue to see a great transformation.

mrs svc

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(967 posts)
Being in the industry and into fitness for many many years, I am still trying to figure out which elliptical machine can not be operated by legs alone. Unless it's the cheap "elliptical" type, a la Gazelle. And even those you can use your legs alone.

Rumson NJ
Username hidden
(16867 posts)
Indeed most do, however, you don't have to use them.

Rumson NJ
Username hidden
(16867 posts)
Its_Our_Pleasure - Thanks! I'm doing what I can, but it's slow going for me. I hope you end up with a *great* result! Are you using silicone sheets, Mederma, etc for scarring?

And yes, the elliptical machines I've seen all have arm-things that move forwards and backwards like you're cross country skiing.

Lahaina HI
Username hidden
(609 posts)
I agree, but a heart monitor is more than just a calories counter, the goal at her age should be around 90% of her MaxHR if I were her trainer. My clients would always ask me how much they burn in an hour of training with me. My answer was always the same. You're burning. Concern yourself with proper nutrition, at least 2.5-3 hours of cardio a week (each client's MaxHR is different depending on all sorts of variables)and you will see results.

If the OP is in perfect health, I'd encourage her to build her cardio strength to go well into 90%.

Rumson NJ
Username hidden
(16867 posts)
HR monitors are also just an estimation of calories burned. A friend overestimates is burn because he has high heart rate (out of shape). Told him he burned 800 kcals yesterday just jogging 3 miles. In reality, you walk or jog 3 miles, you burn about 300-400 kcals (higher if you are heavier).

Explains why he's still so heavy despite always being "under his calorie goal" in myfitness pal dot com records (he can't figure out why he isn't losing weight). Course, doesn't help he drinks a ton of wine on the weekends.

BodyBugg is probably a lot more accurate as a direct measurement of calorie burn (worn up to 23 hrs/d or when not sleeping). It tracks calories both during activity and just daily life (and when at rest). Also a bit of a step counter (for those aiming at 10,000 steps/day). There's software for keeping track of caloric intake, but I didn't like their database, prefer the myfitness pal dot com website (free).

mrs svc

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(967 posts)
No, the machines are not accurate in their count, it's an estimation. If you're serious about fitness, get yourself a heart monitor, I use one that goes under my breasts and corresponds with the watch that I wear on my wrist.

Thanks for the compliment.

Rumson NJ
Username hidden
(16867 posts)
Oh man, the stairclimber is one of the best cardio workouts in my opinion. No cardio machine will give you a firmer butt and nice firm legs than the stairclimber.

Jacob's ladder is even better, as it engages your abs too ;).

Keep up the great work, you'll see results in no time!

Rumson NJ
Username hidden
(16867 posts)
What's the model and maker name?

Rumson NJ
Username hidden
(16867 posts)
guess it depends on the machine, mine only has a small hand bar where the screen is and makes you lean on your arms if you use it because of how far forward it is. I can't imagine trying to use it for any length of time without using the arm part.

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17840 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 17   End
TOPIC: Breast Lift and Exercise