Biggest barrier to working out : Swingers Discussion 1750781041
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsFitnessBiggest barrier to working out
TOPIC: Biggest barrier to working out
GoTo Page: Less ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Start   41 to 50 of 105   End
User Details are only visible to members.
LOL!!

I don't have any problem what so ever posting exactly what I think..........There is a herd of woman who go to the gym in search of finding husbands. Full face make up, jewlery, clothes that look like they have never been worn, and these woman go from doing one thing to another for a whole 2 minutes or so depending on which men are where. You rarely see them sweat, they don't swim nor do they go to the classes that are mostly woman. They stick to the one room and all they do is look around to see who is there and who is looking at them. I'm also fairly sure they themselves do alot of the hitting on men, more so then the other way around. Wow did this blow up lol!

New Castle PA

Username hidden
(4667 posts)
Unfortunately I suspect you're right. It's a shame because the premise of it could be a good one but it just seems like it's being executed very poorly.

Windermere FL

Username hidden
(2626 posts)
M I am not surprised. I checked it out with a friend of mine when the franchise first came to Jamaica a couple years ago. What I saw really didn't impress me at all. It just looked like the ladies who were there were not putting any effort. And the trainers certainly weren't pushing anyone. I'm still not sure I understand what the purpose of Curves is...??

Windermere FL

Username hidden
(2626 posts)
Apparently, I am reading it different than you because I didn't get the same thing you did from that. I got it to mean there are both types of women going to the gyms and the ones who are more serious about working out do certain things that minimizes unwanted advances.

Carrie

Corpus Christi TX

Username hidden
(17568 posts)
I have to admit that until I read this thread I didn't realize there were so many women only gyms. The only one I had known of was Curves.

Windermere FL

Username hidden
(2626 posts)
I didn't see where anyone in this topic said women getting hit on weren't serious about working out. I am really confused.

frnz,

Don't worry. I have never been hit on either. Maybe it is my hot trainer scaring them all away.

Carrie

Corpus Christi TX

Username hidden
(17568 posts)
And when you live in a small town as I do, a female only gym is simply not an option.

Apollo PA

Username hidden
(741 posts)
Not at all! They can definitely be just as serious about working out. Maybe it is the guys that are hitting on them that are the ones that are not serious about working out!

Apollo PA

Username hidden
(741 posts)
NO problem, Carrie, was just pointing it out :)

Apollo PA

Username hidden
(741 posts)
Although I have to say, I never got hit on while at the gym :(

Apollo PA

Username hidden
(741 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Start   41 to 50 of 105   End
TOPIC: Biggest barrier to working out