Biggest barrier to working out : Swingers Discussion 1750781031
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsFitnessBiggest barrier to working out
TOPIC: Biggest barrier to working out
GoTo Page: Less ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Start   31 to 40 of 105   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Because that is my opinion of it. I am not sure why you are itching for a fight but I am not so have fun.

Carrie

Corpus Christi TX
Username hidden
(17852 posts)
I didn't say I was offended. I just think it is ludicrous you would compare it to that. You really shouldn't ASSume.

Carrie

Corpus Christi TX
Username hidden
(17852 posts)
Well this turned in to quite the clusterfuck.

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(2626 posts)
JHC, many things can bring up all those feelings for a victim. What is your point?

New Castle PA
Username hidden
(4667 posts)
sheshhh I said I liked all female gyms. But I do. Sorry** I guess after a life of all girl schools? Maybe thats why I enjoy them. That and Im BI! lol

Either way, Im not looking to loose weight or change my body. I was just adding a new exercise and joining in the conversation. That will teach me lol

joan*

Mantoloking NJ
Username hidden
(7752 posts)
"As a rape survivor, I think it is ludicrous that you would compare rape to this."

"And I think it is ludicrous to assume that you know what a person has and hasn't dealt with in their life!"

Where was I talking about someone else? I was talking about me!

Carrie

Corpus Christi TX
Username hidden
(17852 posts)
Shibby, no not fellow employees, getting hit on happens to most everyone, male and female. Its not comparable to being raped regardless of what has happened to you or not. If you want to go to an all female gym by all means go right ahead I could careless. You yourself said you don't go to the gym so you don't know what your experience might be.

New Castle PA
Username hidden
(4667 posts)
I don't think it is comparable either Carrie and by no means was I saying anyone deserved being hit on. Being hit on happens all the time and has nothing to do with being raped.

New Castle PA
Username hidden
(4667 posts)
"If you want me to believe that, what are those "things"?"

The number one thing I see people say they do is wear headphones. This tells people not to bother them. The thing I do is I don't make eye contact with people, while I am working out. This types of things will usually detour people from trying to bother you.

As a rape survivor, I think it is ludicrous that you would compare rape to this.

Carrie

Corpus Christi TX
Username hidden
(17852 posts)
Both genders can easily be hit on anywhere, work, the gym, the store etc. I can't see being hit on at the gym a reason to go to an all female gym. You should pick your gym because it suits you best regardless of if its all male or female gym. I have a good friend who owns a gym, a mostly male gym, he would love to have more woman customers and does what he can to make woman comfortable. I get hit on at work and I handle it appropriately, the gym is no different to me.

New Castle PA
Username hidden
(4667 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Start   31 to 40 of 105   End
TOPIC: Biggest barrier to working out