Biggest barrier to working out : Swingers Discussion 1750781011
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsFitnessBiggest barrier to working out
TOPIC: Biggest barrier to working out
GoTo Page: Less ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... More 
Start   11 to 20 of 105   End
User Details are only visible to members.
lol vertical sex for sure can be fun, but with that dance teacher alas I will have to settle for dirty dancing myself all over him then sending him home.

Hmmm I have given a guy a blow job while upside down on a stripper pole....wonder if that would work for 69 as well ;)

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17533 posts)
I agree with Mr Leeza with the dancing. Hubby and I have been taking lessons although lol I tend to lead with him. We have a friend that is a dance teacher and I can follow him through anything he loves that I'm a quick study. He is a fun one to dance with. lol I think he would be fun to dance with horizontally as well but since we met him through my niece won't get to try that one out. Then at the club we have a couple of really good dancers that I love to take out for a spin.

PG

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17533 posts)
Kat- one more thing, ladies do learn how to follow, but after you reach a certain point, a woman should be able to do a move that she's neve done, provided the man leads correctly. We are at a point that I can lead Mrs Leeza in new moves on the first attempt.

An important part of learning to dance is dancing with others, so in group class and at the weekly parties, we rotate partners. I watched one of the best dancers at our studio lead my beautiful wife through some fox trot steps that amazed me. I also get a thrill leading a woman in a cool pattern that is new to her.

A few nights ago, after a mid-level group class and a private lesson, I saw that a beginners class was starting up. OK, I hung around because there were only 2 guys and 6 beautiful women (most classes have more women than guys). For two of the ladies, it was their first class. The instructor taught the proper frame and basic steps for the rumba (step forward, side, together.. step back, side, together). Then the class learned Cuban walks, which instead of the step side, step together, the man walked forward (the lady backward) for seven steps, then step side, step together. Then we went back into the opposite direction to where we started, with the man going backward, the woman forward. Anyway, it's pretty easy, it looks nice and, properly led, the lady has no choice but to follow.

As we rotated in the 45 minute class, after the girls were comfortable, I said, "Do you want to try something different?" The nervous look on their faces were so cute! But they said, "OK." Anyway, the second half of the Cuban walk pattern I changed to a two hand hold, and manipulated her hands so that she was doing sexy swivel steps as I walked backward and her forward. Wow, to see the look on their faces... Then another variation-- As I walked backward, I took their hand and put it over my heart. Next time around, instead of walking straight backward, I walked in a gentle half moon curve. Anyway, in their first class, they learned to do some really cool things, just by following.

...and, with one of them, I wouldn't mind a FMF someday!! ;^D

Gibsonia PA
Username hidden
(6740 posts)
Shibby,

I got a stripper to do that for free. ;)

Have you seen the videos of the girls who do pole dancing competitions. Those women do things on that pole, I had no idea were even physically capable. They are what that song "Brick House" is about. LOL

Carrie

Corpus Christi TX
Username hidden
(17852 posts)
I have wanted to do pole classes to. I can't find them locally either. I had though about finding a stripper and paying her to teach me.

Carrie

Corpus Christi TX
Username hidden
(17852 posts)
Kat- our first competition was 6 months after we started, and it was a small local event. We were eligible for the newcomer category, but our instructor said we were ready for the bronze (intermediate) level. We entered six different dances and won or came in second in each, out of 10 to 20 other entrants.

There were a few people at our studio who had only been dancing for a few months that were in the newcomer category. We were surprised with how much we liked it, and it was motivating to have a goal-- that we need to learn the dance pattern by a certain date.

We will be entering two national competitions later this year and entering about 10 dance categories. At the larger events there are two levels of bronze as well as age divisions, so we will compete in the more advanced bronze and within our age group and one level younger too. We have been told by our instructors that we have progressed rapidly, but I still feel bad if I make a mistake, or I don't do a move correctly. We already have routines prepared in cha-cha, rumba and samba, and we have committed to entering triple step swing, waltz, Viennese waltz and tango. We will decide on other dances as we progress, but we will do a few more.

I thought it was funny that the first time we competed I was more nervous than I remember being in other sports in high level competition. I was not sure why I had butterflies, but we did pretty well and had fun!

I look forward to dancing with you, Kat!

Gibsonia PA
Username hidden
(6740 posts)
Shibby, April... My wife and I sure have loved our dancing lessons and have become hooked. We have our patterns worked out for upcoming competitions in the cha-cha, rumba and last night our dance instructor showed me our samba routine. She planned on taking two lessons to teach it but I learned it in a single lesson!! It's really cool, too! Very sexy!

In a strange way it's working out well that Mrs Leeza travels and when she's gone I get extra instruction. The man has to learn how to lead, and it must be very precise. So, when Mrs Leeza gets home from being away, I am able to lead her in dance patterns that she has never done before. Many men get frustrated at first.

Getting back to the workout topic, several dances-- Viennese waltz, samba, lindy hop, triple step swing, the hustle, and quickstep are examples of very active dances and would qualify as good exercise!

Gibsonia PA
Username hidden
(6740 posts)
I will take the last word then.

Self defense, I'm the ONE defending what I said after you tried to turn it into something it wasn't. Ya know all that bullshit about the mentality of it and rape victims asking for it etc.

Yea Yea Shibby all of this had nothing to do with your incorrect perception of what is written in this forum. You have the right to defend yourself when someone says something about foot soldiers but it's just perfectly fine for you to assume things about me that you have no knowledge of.

New Castle PA
Username hidden
(4667 posts)
The amazing turnaround from fat to fit to which I referred some 50 posts ago, was a woman who went to Curves.

The personal trainer was at my gym this morning and I asked her what she thought of Curves-- she had some positive things to say. It seems that the original poster, who desires a workout group (provided the OP was the female half) would in fit there, where they workout as a group. One additional benefit of Curves, is that they establish a regular regimen, which can help an unmotivated person adhere to the workout plan. If cost is an issue, Curves costs a lot less than most gyms and/or a personal trainer.

I used to train very seriously with a group of dedicated athletes. Now I work out at a country club gym with machines and clean shiny weights. Even though I am only trying to stay in shape, workouts are still all business for me and I don't waste time. I am individually motivated and don't need a group, but I see that some people do. I would not be critical of anyone's workout choices, or even if they are there to enjoy the social aspect of going to the gym. I also see poor gym etiquette (usually guys), so I understand that the non-intimidating environment of the women only gym concept makes sense for many women.

Gibsonia PA
Username hidden
(6740 posts)
"And I wouldn't want to tie you up any longer either when Timmy might be in need of your assistance 'down by the river' or in the "just wondering" thread!"

WTF are you talking about?

New Castle PA
Username hidden
(4667 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... More 
Start   11 to 20 of 105   End
TOPIC: Biggest barrier to working out