Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Fitness Bicycling off road or road
TOPIC: Bicycling off road or road
Created by: mischiefnyou
Original Starting post for this thread:
Well, I did it. I made my first loop around the airport this year. It's only 11 miles. I did it with my gf.

She's 50# lighter and 18 years younger. I was ahead of her the entire way. The only thing I can figure??? Cigarettes are worst than girth on stamina.

We are blessed with a "Rail Trail" that runs within 1/4 mile of my home. It's about 23 miles one-way to Annapolis. We have another rail trail north of us.

While I like going to the gym, I intend to ride the airport loop before going to work starting now.

I buy hybrid bikes. Not mountain, not road..but in between...of course ;) kinda like a bi-bike. It goes both ways. Good on road, Stable on dirt/ rocks.

Does anyone else like to ride bicycles? Do you know of any cool rail trails? What type of bike do you have?

Mischief.

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 3 of 3 
User Details are only visible to members.
I'm a roadie at heart, but ride a mountain bike too. I have always enjoyed riding more than the gym, and am jealous of your Rails to Trails paths (don't have it here) but being from PA originally I have ridden them. The one back there I really want to do is the C&O canal. I've read about it and it sounds like a great trip. Keep up the riding!

Eric

Stateline NV
Username hidden
(1 post)
I've been riding a stationary bike in the house for about 6 months now and I have been thinking a lot about getting a real bike and giving it a go.

New Castle PA
Username hidden
(4667 posts)
Well, I did it. I made my first loop around the airport this year. It's only 11 miles. I did it with my gf.

She's 50# lighter and 18 years younger. I was ahead of her the entire way. The only thing I can figure??? Cigarettes are worst than girth on stamina.

We are blessed with a "Rail Trail" that runs within 1/4 mile of my home. It's about 23 miles one-way to Annapolis. We have another rail trail north of us.

While I like going to the gym, I intend to ride the airport loop before going to work starting now.

I buy hybrid bikes. Not mountain, not road..but in between...of course ;) kinda like a bi-bike. It goes both ways. Good on road, Stable on dirt/ rocks.

Does anyone else like to ride bicycles? Do you know of any cool rail trails? What type of bike do you have?

Mischief.

Glen Burnie MD
Username hidden
(2783 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 3 of 3 
TOPIC: Bicycling off road or road