Best home Gyms : Swingers Discussion 96572
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsFitnessBest home Gyms
TOPIC: Best home Gyms
Created by: joy33
Original Starting post for this thread:
looking to buy a home gym, would like input on what is the best one, I like to be able to change into the next exercise with out having to rearrange a lot of equipment.

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 9 of 9 
User Details are only visible to members.
I do know what ya mean..wink wink ..so when you are ya all cumin to Az so we can thank ya in person..hum maybe i just need a personal trainers to whip into shape.

Prescott AZ
Username hidden
(160 posts)
Thanks, I will definitely check out the web site, there are just so many choices I really appreciate all the input, my goal is to lose 8#, so next i will bugging ya about diets and supplements.

Prescott AZ
Username hidden
(160 posts)
I've been using the TRX system for the past 3 weeks. It is amazing what you can do with some simple nylon webbing. I've been intermittently posting a bit of a long running review of it (and other things!) at futurebrian dot com

At this stage, I can certainly say it does provide a comprehensive workout. However, it may not be for everyone. BTW - in the US it is sold directly from the manufacturer at fitnessanywhere dot com (I'm not affiliated with them other than having an affiliation link on my site - I guess that means I'm a bit affiliated, but only passively!)

Username hidden
(10 posts)
Thanks for the input Cayne, I like its simple concept of using your own body weight.

Prescott AZ
Username hidden
(160 posts)
Joy I've had a total gym (moved and unfortunately couldn't take it with me) and I absolutely loved it.

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(2626 posts)
oops forgot to mention, that we have lots of room a garage that we will be turning into Gym/playroom..I will pickup some more free weights and work with those. it untill figure out what i want...just curious anyone tried the total gym?

Prescott AZ
Username hidden
(160 posts)
I don't need the cardio equipment, because I walk or run every day, mainly just looking (Female) for long, lean muscles, I was going to gym..but with it being so far away and with the cost of gas, I was thinking something at home so we can work more..budget wise I was thinking used and under $500.00

Prescott AZ
Username hidden
(160 posts)
We, too, have an original StairMaster at home for the times we just can't get to the gym. But the truth is, we are energized and motivated by all of those working out around us. We just program the trip to the gym in our day.

Agree with the FreeMotion dual cable system--we have two of these at our gym and they are wonderful.

Atlanta GA
Username hidden
(437 posts)
looking to buy a home gym, would like input on what is the best one, I like to be able to change into the next exercise with out having to rearrange a lot of equipment.

Prescott AZ
Username hidden
(160 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 9 of 9 
TOPIC: Best home Gyms