Bad knee-Any suggestions for exercises to get bak in shape : Swingers Discussion 83476
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsFitnessBad knee-Any suggestions for exercises to get bak in shape
TOPIC: Bad knee-Any suggestions for exercises to get bak in shape
Created by: biandbi804
Original Starting post for this thread:
I have a bad knee that may require surgery in the future, but not right now. The problem is that I want to find an effective exercise program that will get me back in shape and keep the weight off, but NOT stress my knee. Any suggestions? I have been told that swimming would be a good exercise, but then I read where swimming seems to increase your appetite so it hasn't been very good for weight loss and maintenance. Help! Thanks!

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 8 of 8 
User Details are only visible to members.
"hey sim, move over to the edge and let him get you from behind while hes standing... works like a charm "

That depends on the bed height... we rarely can get a good match because of him being 6' 4"....it's like a giraffe at a watering hole.

Mountain Ranch CA
Username hidden
(8696 posts)
Why do you think I do mostly doggie style when swinging!! You're hired!! LOL!

Mountain Ranch CA
Username hidden
(8696 posts)
Thats on the top of Mr. Sim's list....doggie style is at the bottom...damn knees.

Mountain Ranch CA
Username hidden
(8696 posts)
Mr. Sim needs surgery on both knees (keeps putting it off) and his doctors said swimming was the best exercise....and recumbant cycling would be a more distant second.

Mountain Ranch CA
Username hidden
(8696 posts)
I guess I shouldn't be suprised that I might need knee replacement. After all, several of my favorite things to do has me on my knees! Anyway, thanks for the suggestions. They are all greatly appreciated.

Calabash NC
Username hidden
(73 posts)
Thanks, to you both for your replies. I am going to start the swimming ASAP. It makes sense that a healthy snack would take care of the hunger caused by the calorie burn. I love to swim, so I think I could keep this up for long term.

Calabash NC
Username hidden
(73 posts)
wnt2 is right on target with her post.

You are hungry after your swimming because your body just burned a bunch of fuel and needs to be fed. Eat a snack afterwards of lean nitrate free meats or an apple with a couple tablespoons of peanut butter (organic with no added sugars in it). That will fix your hunger and not hurt your diet.

Mountain Ranch CA
Username hidden
(8696 posts)
I have a bad knee that may require surgery in the future, but not right now. The problem is that I want to find an effective exercise program that will get me back in shape and keep the weight off, but NOT stress my knee. Any suggestions? I have been told that swimming would be a good exercise, but then I read where swimming seems to increase your appetite so it hasn't been very good for weight loss and maintenance. Help! Thanks!

Calabash NC
Username hidden
(73 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 8 of 8 
TOPIC: Bad knee-Any suggestions for exercises to get bak in shape