Back to the Gym : Swingers Discussion 111387
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsFitnessBack to the Gym
TOPIC: Back to the Gym
Created by: The_Deviants
Original Starting post for this thread:
Not sure if this is the place to post or not but .... My girl and I are about to start heading back to the gym. She to tone up, me to tone too and knock off a few pounds gained after hurting myself. We are looking for a couple in the Murfreesboro, TN area to go with. It is no fun to really work out alone and a couple to work out with also pushs motivation level etc. So if interested look us up and lets see if we can match some schedules and pound some iron (no pun intended, lol)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 3 of 3 
User Details are only visible to members.
AWESOME!!! It's great to hear when couples head to the gym together!! We work out together 5 days a week and we are each others motivation. The Mr. push's the Mrs. to try harder BUT that couldn't happen if the Mrs. didn't drag the Mr. out of bed everyday : ^ ) We LOVE IT --and wouldn't have it any other way!! GOOD LUCK AND REMEMBER THE BENEFITS ARE ABSOLUTELY WORTH THE EFFORT!!

~~Mr. and Mrs.

Kansas City MO

Username hidden
(108 posts)
You may have better luck in your local Tennessee forum. Congrats to you on getting back to the gym and have fun!!!

San Marcos TX

Username hidden
(23995 posts)
Not sure if this is the place to post or not but ....

My girl and I are about to start heading back to the gym. She to tone up, me to tone too and knock off a few pounds gained after hurting myself.

We are looking for a couple in the Murfreesboro, TN area to go with. It is no fun to really work out alone and a couple to work out with also pushs motivation level etc.

So if interested look us up and lets see if we can match some schedules and pound some iron (no pun intended, lol)

Murfreesboro TN

Username hidden
(1009 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 3 of 3 
TOPIC: Back to the Gym