Ask Poly! : Swingers Discussion 1093481081
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsFitnessAsk Poly!
TOPIC: Ask Poly!
GoTo Page: Less ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
Start   81 to 90 of 153   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I miss Poly!!!!

Myerstown PA
Username hidden
(4985 posts)
WHERE IS POLY? "

Unfortunately she is not here right now. It is quite unfortunate.

San Marcos TX
Username hidden
(23995 posts)
All her posts are gone....what happened? Anyone?

Fuquay Varina NC
Username hidden
(207 posts)
Gone.

Rochester NY
Username hidden
(10343 posts)
WHERE IS POLY?

Somers NY
Username hidden
(68 posts)
Thank you for the info, it's all helpful to know more about it (been reading up on it too). Seems like it's been a few months of health issues for me and I am NOT a patient person about it, but I have to be.

When we went to the commissary this week, I looked and noticed back pain patches, heat patches, etc. And the empty shelf? Knee pain patches!

I know we Americans are pushing ourselves too much sometimes. Also, extra weight doesn't help (ok, that part's improving!!!). I asked myself, what were my parents doing at my age? Certainly not swinging, or playing raquetball or playing on the floor with a 98 pound pet, or...many other things.

So, I'll take it easy on the knee. My friend said to do what she does in swing situations and lie there and let people please her! hehehe. Might have to try that one.

Gina

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(5605 posts)
Gina snap baby girl! Follow your orthopod's instructions to the letter, do NOT attempt to push your knee past where your dr thinks you need to. Listen to your body at all times, if your knee is telling you to sit down, sit down. Even if you aren't necessarily feeling pain, listen to your doctor. Non compliance is really rampant...usually with women lol. You know how we are, family first. So if you aren't in agony you'll be up washing dishes or running around. I'm not a doctor so I cannot give you any good advice other than probably rest, ice and elevation. My poor girlie!

San Marcos TX
Username hidden
(23995 posts)
Damn...now I have to have an MRI on knee and probably have damage to "meniscus" (sounded like a bad word, as I'd never heard that before). If so, I may have to have surgery, or just rehab, etc. Any advice?

It hurts, that's all I know.

Gina

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(5605 posts)
Am going to make the exercise goal, and I even have a trainer (a great guy who works my butt off for free b/c he can). I'd like to do some stuff in the water, but the gym here has no real program for that, so if anyone has ideas on that, I'd love them.

Until then, I will do cardio, but mostly on the bike for now until my knee can handle the treadmill again (dr's advice and he is the president/founder of the Y here so I believe him, as he's also older and very fit...never trust a fat doc). Also weights and machines, etc., like I started a few months ago. Back at it and actually looking forward to it. I just want to feel better.

Gina

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(5605 posts)
Scales...

If you are committed to a fitness program, bathroom scales are superfluous and will cause all sorts of unnecessary anxiety. What matters is the percentage of the body that is muscle versus that which is fat. How your clothes fit is a much better arbiter than the number on the scale. "

Amen, amen and amen again! I do not own a scale and haven't since I started losing weight. Like you said, my jeans tell me where I am at. And they don't LIE either lmao. It is just too easy to get disgusted with yourself over a pound. I just do not believe in a number controlling how happy I am with my body.

San Marcos TX
Username hidden
(23995 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
Start   81 to 90 of 153   End
TOPIC: Ask Poly!