Ask Poly! : Swingers Discussion 1093481061
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsFitnessAsk Poly!
TOPIC: Ask Poly!
GoTo Page: Less ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... More 
Start   61 to 70 of 153   End
User Details are only visible to members.
she does tend to eat fruits and vege's often and about the only meat she eats is chicken.

She does have blood sugar issues so she has to eat every few hours (which is good) and tends to snack on vege's all day or pickles, or sometimes snack bars.

The only bad thing with her eating habit (mine too) is we love pasta and tend to eat alot of pasta type meals, though we are cutting back :-)

and thanks for the exercise tips, she read over my shoulder and said good :-)

Murfreesboro TN
Username hidden
(1009 posts)
The wife wants to work on her ab's and tone them on up. She doesnt want to lose weight as she is at a happy place, but wants a firmer tummy.

We have been talking about buying one of those exercise balls for her to work with, so she can do when she gets home from work, late at night, or squeeze in during the day as she can.

Is this one of the better, to do at home, things for her abs or is there something better out there that will help and is easily storeable???

Murfreesboro TN
Username hidden
(1009 posts)
M, do you know anything about Mona Vie, an acai berry healthy drink bottled like wine?

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(5605 posts)
M thats absolutely fascinating! Thank you very much for that. You know, since I slowed my ass down and have been doing 60 minutes of cardio in my target heart rate zone I think I am definately seeing improvement. Thanks again, your the best!

Username hidden
(23992 posts)
Ms. Poly (sounds kinda like Dear Abby lol) I read what you wrote about when you work out for weight loss going slower (at target heart rate) for longer distances. My question is, why is that? I mean, my ignorant ass thinks faster is better because you seem to be working harder...so why is going slower and longer more conducive to weight loss?

Username hidden
(23992 posts)
I was going to mention your arms, Tort, but you said it first. You look great!

Now that Dan will be home again (and yes, I know I could've done stuff on my own, but damn...I'm way too lazy for my own good), we'll get back into exercise and eating healthier. I'm actually looking forward to it. I'm tired (finally) of feeling sluggish and dumpy.

Thanks for all the tips in here. There are many I know I can incorporate into our lives and keep doing.

Gina

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(5605 posts)
Thank you M!! You are bad ass!!

Username hidden
(23992 posts)
Tighter is good. :)

Rochester NY
Username hidden
(10343 posts)
Wow its been 189 days since anyone had a question for Polyana?? LOL. Okay, here goes. When I work out on the machines it shows the heartrate zone for weight loss and then for cardiovascular conditioning. My main goal, along with health, is weight loss/maintenence....but the weight loss target rate feels very, very slow so I end up in the cardio range. Does it really make a difference? Thank ya!!

Username hidden
(23992 posts)
Ok, still waiting on MRI results, but meanwhile...my doctor (who is female and fit) said I could do water exercises (I almost wrote water sports, but thought nahhhh...someone will jump on that one and I'm certainly NOT into those), and cardio on a stationary bike, but she recommended no resistance setting at first, and to extend the legs more, with only a slight knee bend.

I thought those made sense. Gina

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(5605 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... More 
Start   61 to 70 of 153   End
TOPIC: Ask Poly!