Ask Poly! : Swingers Discussion 1093481051
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsFitnessAsk Poly!
TOPIC: Ask Poly!
GoTo Page: Less ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... More 
Start   51 to 60 of 153   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Thanks PG!!

I recieved email it should arrive this afternoon!!

Thread for grandkids and koolaid??? Hows the family doing?

Myerstown PA
Username hidden
(4985 posts)
creamy the clean eating magazine is good as well, many ideas and recipies in each issue.

PG

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17839 posts)
There's a forum for that too Creamy.

Rochester NY
Username hidden
(10343 posts)
I had to order a new one... grandkids and koolaid..... new one should be here this week!!

Myerstown PA
Username hidden
(4985 posts)

Myerstown PA
Username hidden
(4985 posts)
Poly, or anyone else that might be able to answer, or have suggestions.....As you know I have been trying to loose weight for a good long while now, I DID fall off from working out daily with everything happening with one kid moving out and one moving back home.... BUT Today I have been cleaning up the basement so I can finally get back into my gym room and get retarted!! I would also like to start walking, and possably get back into running ( which has been a long time ago) Now my question is where or who do I go to to get help with my diet, sometimes it is very hard for me to try new things, due to some restrictions in others in the house diet, and I honestly do not take the time to make 2 or 3 seperate meals for the family. I would like to keep a journal for say 2-4 weeks, take it to someone and say HELP ME please!! There is ONE nutrionalist in our local area but she only accepts people recommended by thier doctors for being morbid obease, and I am finally under that guide line although I don't I ever should have been in that guideline.... when I started loosing weight I was at my all time heaviest of 198 lbs, I knew I was heavy( ummmm the picture of my in the red dress sitting down with the lamp in the background) but didn't consider myself obease....now I am at 162 (all my cruise pics were 158).... but I would like to be down to 130-140....( I am 5 foot 7 inches tall) suggestions besides working out again??? Which I plan on starting this weekend ( as soon as I get the son's crap out of the way)....thanks in advance to anyone and everyone!! Trish

Myerstown PA
Username hidden
(4985 posts)
Deviants, at one of our clubs they have personal trainers on staff, at the other there are 2 that you can hire but they are not staff PTs. And like M said, none I believe are also licensed nutritionists...although in order to be successful at what they do you must be a sort of personal nutritionist in a way.

Username hidden
(23995 posts)
How does one find a personal trainer? Is there a specific site you can goto to find one? And are most trainers also nutritionists as well?

Murfreesboro TN
Username hidden
(1009 posts)
Thanks Poly for the advise, i am trying to get my foot in door here by getting hired in a gym .. I will definitely look into the PT certification..any certain PT program certification you recommend over the others?

Prescott AZ
Username hidden
(160 posts)
Poly.. I would like some kind of job in the physical fitness field..any advise on how to get started? what involved in becoming a personal trainer?

Prescott AZ
Username hidden
(160 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... More 
Start   51 to 60 of 153   End
TOPIC: Ask Poly!