Ask Poly! : Swingers Discussion 1093481041
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsFitnessAsk Poly!
TOPIC: Ask Poly!
GoTo Page: Less ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... More 
Start   41 to 50 of 153   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I would definitely learn some things, I am sure.

Carrie

Corpus Christi TX
Username hidden
(17852 posts)
I think working out with M would be pure hell. At least for a whimp like me.

Carrie

Corpus Christi TX
Username hidden
(17852 posts)
hey now how do you know we won't make you yell uncle?

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(2164 posts)
i know that each Sierra Nevada 12oz is a whopping 209 calories. i know that i have a whopping amount of work to do the next day.

Ms. Seduction if you know all that stuff you are a stud and my pants, sorry i mean my hat is off to you. we would enjoy working out with you for sure!!

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(2164 posts)
Lance knows (almost exactly) the calories in and the watts burned daily. now that is cool, and i guess you could say it's perfection.

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(2164 posts)
Great thanks! I had not thought of the dried fruits.... one of our chefs at work dries fruit at home all yr round I am sure she will share with me !! Thanks for the ideas!

Myerstown PA
Username hidden
(4985 posts)
Poly.... I know you eat steel cut oats... which I have been eating now almost every day... I use no sugar in them but I am running out of ideas for added flavor.... I have done nuts, cranberries, apples, (tried banana and dont like it ) blueberries,raisins....anything you might add to yours that you really like?? Thanks in advance!! Trish

Myerstown PA
Username hidden
(4985 posts)
P.... thanks! And your right, I am looking for something to make the weight loss fun lol

M... don't worry I just posted 2 nights ago!! The next class is Wed night I believe, gonna check tomorrow from work ( if they open due to snow )but I am going to try it!!

S... the people in this thread and others are very good with keeping you motivated as well as answering questions !! Good luck to you!!

Myerstown PA
Username hidden
(4985 posts)
I recently started going to the gym to try to get in better shape. I need to lose some weight, but I also want to get stronger. I just read the thread and I think I may have learned a few things that should help.

Tyler TX
Username hidden
(70 posts)
Been doing good on the TR book, they just started a Zumba class up the road.... I am thinking of joining it, 5$ per class.... has anyone tried it and how hard is it? I am NOT cordinated.....also saw a good deal of 5 dvds with some kind of toning sticks.... thoughts??? Advice???

Myerstown PA
Username hidden
(4985 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... More 
Start   41 to 50 of 153   End
TOPIC: Ask Poly!