Ask Poly! : Swingers Discussion 1093481031
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsFitnessAsk Poly!
TOPIC: Ask Poly!
GoTo Page: Less ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... More 
Start   31 to 40 of 153   End
User Details are only visible to members.
M what should I be drinking after my workout... Beach Body (P90X, Insanity etc) workouts seem to recommend either their Results and Recovery formula (which has a 4 to 1 carbs to protein ratio) or their Shakeology (which basically has everything but the kitchen sink in it)... what is your advice?

Windermere FL

Username hidden
(2626 posts)
yes I did but it was when I had viral menginitus...ths tests they ran were in conjunction to that, havent had" physical type" blood work in almost a year...

Myerstown PA

Username hidden
(4985 posts)
I went to the first meeting last night, I told her last night that I would like to come to the classes to learn more about nutrution, be measured and weigh in but that I would like to do it without the products.....she said that was fine she has one or two people that does this each time a challange starts ....So thats my plan... I reread TR book the last few days and it has, oh I dont know made me more aware I guess, again.....

OH and she said that my BMI is 27.2.....there is another number on the sheet but I can not read the letters after it, I will ask her today when I call her ( shes also a MaryKay lady )

I want to ask my doctor to do some blood work , what do you suggest to ask him to do along with the " Normal work up "

Myerstown PA

Username hidden
(4985 posts)
Poly... I want to know what you think of Herbalife products.... I went to the appt I posted about in the htotd for fit people... and it is a herbalife thing... the lady that is doing the 12 week challange course, told me about thier products, we would have a weekly meeting with weight,measurments,and a class about something each week ( tomorrows class is about Protien .....) Please let me know your opinion....

Thanks Trish

Myerstown PA

Username hidden
(4985 posts)
I've been wondering something about weight lifting.

I've seen some people at the gym working out mainly with lighter weights, but at faster reps. I've also seen a lot of others using heavier weights, but moving a lot slower. The heavy&slow seems that it would be good to build strength. While the light&quick would be good for athletes that need quick movements like baseball, football, MMA, tennis, or any other sport. Does this all make sense?

Tyler TX

Username hidden
(70 posts)
M,

Can you tell me anything about a class called Body Pump? Someone has suggested it to me. They said it is a good core workout. I am going to google it later but thought I would ask your opinion about it.

Carrie

Corpus Christi TX

Username hidden
(17567 posts)
I was busting :)

Augusta NJ

Username hidden
(16055 posts)
I was.

The thought of after workout fun crossed my mind also though.

Rochester NY

Username hidden
(10343 posts)
For some reason I think Spades definition of working out might differ than Ms

Augusta NJ

Username hidden
(16055 posts)
"Actually working out with me would be fun"

That's how I envisioned it.

Rochester NY

Username hidden
(10343 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... More 
Start   31 to 40 of 153   End
TOPIC: Ask Poly!