Are you at your sexual peak after a workout : Swingers Discussion 96422
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsFitnessAre you at your sexual peak after a workout
TOPIC: Are you at your sexual peak after a workout
Created by: bodybuildingsinger The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 9 of 9 
User Details are only visible to members.
Thanks Polygirl, glad to be here ;)

Boston MA
Username hidden
(2 posts)
Decided to jump into the mix here, 1st post, 'hi'

We always feel supercharged by working out and have great sex afterwards. In fact being in shape makes sex much better, not just because you look better (well of course that helps too) but because you feel better and have way more energy.

I always felt like it worked the other way, too, that having good sex actually revs up your hormones and can enhance your athletic performance too. Its all sort of a healthy & productive cycle. This goes against the old conventional wisdom of "no sex before a fight." I know several fighters and coaches who swear by this old wives tale. I have always hated it.

So I was absolutely blown away to catch this 'Fight Science" show on late night TV about a month ago, where they put a series of sports myths to the test and try to either prove or disprove it by using fairly scientific methodology. Ex Heavy Weight Champ Chris Byrd states that he always thought the "No Sex" rule was BS and they set out to prove it. Long story short, sex actually increased his athletic performance peak! I found the clip on YouTube and tried to post the link, but for some reason it wouldn't let me here. Search on YouTube for "Chris Byrd Fight Science" there are two parts to the episode that will come up, watch the 2nd one and let me know what you think. Anyway, thank you Chris Byrd!!! C

Boston MA
Username hidden
(2 posts)
I always have "big" issues after my workout. A workout gets all the blood flowing in all the right directions. It's tough taking a shower afterwards and not playing with certain things. I go to soap things up and well...........

San Diego CA
Username hidden
(42 posts)
I work out with my wife daily, we train each other. I don't know if its watching her workout or the workout itself, but we are always ready for sex after a good workout. (except leg day!!!) The harder we workout the more we want it.

Kansas City MO
Username hidden
(108 posts)
Y'know, we might be onto something here--"workouts lead directly to more sex". Might get more folks into the gym...

As for PolyGrl who writes

****"Hey at "your age" if you worked out a few years a slip and fall shouldn't be that big of deal ****

wish it were the case. But the number of broken wrists I see daily from slip and fall (and yes, sometimes the patient was in the shower!) is substantial. Besides, it's hard to put on those sterile gloves in the operating room with your wrist in a cast....

Atlanta GA
Username hidden
(437 posts)
HEDO, that's a hot pic, got the blood flowing fo sure!!!

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(5326 posts)
Nice to know that others like to play hard after working out hard.

Sunday morning is a "gym date" for us. We like to start playing in the shower, but have to move somewhere drier for two reasons...(1) At our age, slip-and-fall is a big deal and (2) we last a lot longer than our hot water tank!

Atlanta GA
Username hidden
(437 posts)
well heck, what about meeting IN the shower, post-workout, for a post-workout, workout?

that's sounds a little to mano e mano for me........ OH u mean at HOME??? haha..

love post sex salty sweat, its the phoramones... yummy

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(5326 posts)
I prefer my workouts to BE sex ;)

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17533 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 9 of 9 
TOPIC: Are you at your sexual peak after a workout