Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Fitness Apple Cider Vinegar
TOPIC: Apple Cider Vinegar
Created by: lovincplinws
Original Starting post for this thread:
I've read about the benefits of apple cider vinegar...there are many. There are recommendation for a good quality and it can be drank with organic honey in it. I was wondering if anyone out there has or does use it? What is your specfic regiment in consuming it and what benefits do you think it's had? There are so many naturpathic options for the same problems and/or health benefits...it's over whelming.

I have some health issues and need to put many lifestyle changes in place. I'm a bit overwhelmed to say the least.I'm altering my diet...no/low carbs, no additives, preservatives, colorings, and some foods. I need to do the the "acid/alkaline" diet or do something to help "balance" my body...it sounds like the "vinegar" regiment my aid in that. I'm also putting together a supplement program with the input of a couple reputable sources. In addition to that I need to decide on a "de-tox" program. I'd rather do something on a regualr basis that's mild than a "every so often" and stonger "de-tox". Any HELP out there??? Thanks Robin

GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 11   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Apple cider vinegar has some beneficial properties, but it was debunked years and years ago. It mainly helped people with a sluggish thyroid, or was purported to.

If you really want to drop some pounds, cut out the refined sugar, get at least 38g of fiber a day, and .4g of protein for every pound of body mass. Make sure you drink enough water, take a simple multivitamin, eat lots of fruits and veggies and lean protein and you should be golden from a dietary standpoint. Cut out simple carbs or at least eat them in moderation.

Your diet is the single most important factor in your weight loss goals. But if you dont' get 30 minutes minimum of cardio a day and do some weight resistence exercise, you are not making the most of your efforts.

You probably don't need the protien shakes, miracle pills and super energy bars. I trained lots of out of shape people and they didn't have a problem once they gave up all the insulin spiking sugar and ate regular healthy meals. They also got some exercise as well :)

When anyone tells you that there is an easy quick fix pill or food. Remember to ask yourself this: "If I told you that there was a way for you to get super rich beyond your wildest dreams without ANY work on your part... what would you tell me?" You'd tell me I am full of crap. Well apply this same logic to diet drugs. They simply don't work, and their so called clinical trials of 30 individuals is not science, it's lying with statistics. You run several studies and when they fail you run them till you get a result you like.

If you want some personalized input, feel free to email me. I'll be happy to share some tips and tricks, but they all require work and discipline on your end to make work.

Good luck and keep working at it!

-Tom

Chesterbrook PA
Username hidden
(13 posts)
Ocean, I've tried that one too (lemon juice, cayenne pepper, maple syrup). Lemonade with a kick ;-) I like it, but then I like hot stuff anyway ;-)

Palm Beach Gardens FL
Username hidden
(1095 posts)
The most recent information on apple cider vinegar is it's cholesterol and triglyceride lowering benefits. 2 teaspoons a day is all you need.

Palm Beach Gardens FL
Username hidden
(1095 posts)
I have heard alot lately about water temps.... your supp to drink tepid( room temp ) or cool water but not cold... supp. the cooler water will fill you up faster.... I also have seen the cider vinager pills... do they work the same a drinking it?? I like vinegar but I am not sure I could drink it .... but I am looking for new ideas... the diet the nutrionalist put me on has me gaining instead of loosing and I am NOT happy at all....

Myerstown PA
Username hidden
(4985 posts)
hot water,pinch of cayenne pepper,half lemon squeezed,and teasppon pure maple syrup. This is a great way to detox your body. I have done this several times and it works great.

Lockport IL
Username hidden
(388 posts)
Hot peppers are a natural antiseptic and boost metabolism.

Mountain Ranch CA
Username hidden
(8696 posts)
I can't find my information I have but I did some looking and found a great site, that has several of the same things I knew about. Its earthclinic. com/ Remedies/ acvinegar. html They have ALOT about ACV, Cayenne pepper, and honey ( didn't know about the cayenne pepper). Hope this helps. Poki

Fort Knox KY
Username hidden
(47 posts)
Apple Cider Vinegar has been known as the magic elxier. One of the many benefits is that it's suppose to help flush fat out of your body. 2 tsps before every meal with 1 tsp of honey and cool water (not warm...it changes the enzymes).

Mountain Ranch CA
Username hidden
(8696 posts)
Robin, I drink a tablespoon in a bottle of water every day, after reading about the benefits of ACV a few years ago. A lot of the touted benefits seem to coincide with those of garlic.

Btw, you look terrific in your picture! Whatever fitness regimen you have, it's working!

Kane

Port Orange FL
Username hidden
(54 posts)
My mom swears by it working for everything from sore throats to cleaning out your system. She found a book called cures of mothers milk that is LOADED with home remodies, I can ask to email some of it. We use it for sore throats, I ussually just mix it but its like 2 parts vinigar 1 part honey.

Fort Knox KY
Username hidden
(47 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 11   End
TOPIC: Apple Cider Vinegar