Anyone try C4 extreme pre-workout : Swingers Discussion 208613101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsFitnessAnyone try C4 extreme pre-workout
TOPIC: Anyone try C4 extreme pre-workout
Created by: NJboy732
Original Starting post for this thread:
Went to the gym last week and they had a vendor for this stuff giving away samples. The girl was packing up about to leave and told me to take the rest if I wanted, so I got about 30 packets for free.

This stuff is ridiculous! I google'd it and it seems that it contains Synephrine HCL which is classified as a performance enhancing drug and also used to contain DMAA but was forced to switch the formula due to legal issues in April. I have a feeling these packets are from before they took the DMAA out because it seriously puts me in a great mood and gives me 3x's the energy. Never felt like this from any supplement I've ever takin.

About to go buy this stuff when I run out and was wondering if anyone else has seen the same results from this stuff? It's so good I'd be lying if I said I wasn't tempted to just sip on this stuff thru out the day.. lol...

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 4 of 4 
User Details are only visible to members.
Romeo your profile is blocked from single males so couldn't write you. Too bad I didn't see your post 15 minutes ago because I literally JUST ordered the 60 serving from Amazon. If I get some more though I'll definitely use your promo code. Thanks man!

Toms River NJ
Username hidden
(1069 posts)
Hell yeh I am an Affliate for Cellucor (Makers of C4) I use this stuff everyday I have everything they have it is rediculous. If you go to the website Cellucor dot com and order from there enter promotianal code BIGCOUNTRY and that will give you 20% off and the free shipping on your whole order. usually 3-5 days to ship depending where you are located. they are based out of Bryant, TX. if any other questions hit me up on page with a bird & personnal email I will send you a power point on all products (except recent released ones I dont hav eyet) & you can check it out. I use fat cutting cycle 4 weeks then mass 4 weeks off 2 weeks & I love it

Potomac MD
Username hidden
(1 post)
Don't do drugs. Period.

mrs svc

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(967 posts)
Went to the gym last week and they had a vendor for this stuff giving away samples. The girl was packing up about to leave and told me to take the rest if I wanted, so I got about 30 packets for free.

This stuff is ridiculous! I google'd it and it seems that it contains Synephrine HCL which is classified as a performance enhancing drug and also used to contain DMAA but was forced to switch the formula due to legal issues in April. I have a feeling these packets are from before they took the DMAA out because it seriously puts me in a great mood and gives me 3x's the energy. Never felt like this from any supplement I've ever takin.

About to go buy this stuff when I run out and was wondering if anyone else has seen the same results from this stuff? It's so good I'd be lying if I said I wasn't tempted to just sip on this stuff thru out the day.. lol...

Toms River NJ
Username hidden
(1069 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 4 of 4 
TOPIC: Anyone try C4 extreme pre-workout