Anyone ever go to a Tough Mudder : Swingers Discussion 198162
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsFitnessAnyone ever go to a Tough Mudder
TOPIC: Anyone ever go to a Tough Mudder
Created by: NJboy732
Original Starting post for this thread:
Just signed up for the May12th event in PA along with my friend and a guy I work with. Looks pretty brutal but I'm in pretty good shape so I should be ok(hopefully). As long as I don't finish in the last 25% or so I'll be happy lol..

Anyone ever go to one? How was it? Supposedly afterwards there's a pretty big party at some camp ground, and a party at a hall nearby as well. Anyone else going by chance? Might have make a "hot date" post on the calender for that area soon lol!

Google it if you never heard of it to find the main website for it. Tried to post the address but SLS stopped me.

GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 18   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Just earned my ORANGE HEADBAND! AMAZING time Tough Mudder Austin 420!

Victoria TX

Username hidden
(2 posts)
Ran the Warrior Dash 2 yrs ago in SoCal and had an amazing time! I want to run it again! The only issue I had was that there was major back-up at rope wall. Waited a good 2 min to climb it....killed the mojo I had going but gave me a nice breather. Looks like the made the obstacles harder!

Danville PA

Username hidden
(3199 posts)
My friend's daughter and her husband did one last week or weekend and they loved it. This must be similar to what Outward is or was back in the day....I am not sure.

Vero Beach FL

Username hidden
(2505 posts)
Be careful of what has gotten into the mud. Seems a few folks who participated in the LV Tough Mudder (held up in Beatty NV) were explosed to c.diff (nasty intestinal bacteria that gives you the runs when it's overgrown in your GI tract) because there was cow shit in the mud.

Las Vegas NV

Username hidden
(951 posts)
Contemplating on signing up for the Oct 20/21 Tough Mudder in Raceway Park. If I can find one or two of my friends to go, I'll definitely do it again!

Toms River NJ

Username hidden
(1069 posts)
Did a warrior dash couple months back. It was a good time. Planning for next summer to do Tough Mudder - 12 miles is a whole lot more than 3.1 LOL

Jacksonville FL

Username hidden
(2271 posts)
My CF box is going to the Tough Mudder this weekend. 55 people on the team. Wish I could be there (but I have to work). Looks like so much fun. Maybe next year.

Las Vegas NV

Username hidden
(951 posts)
Did a Warrior Dash and finished Hell Run last weekend. Working up the juice to try a mudder. Not sure if my 41 year old body can handle the voltage!

Westerville OH

Username hidden
(14 posts)
First time in this forum... For you tough murders go check this out. Search "mud wuz worth it" and see what you come up with.

Raleigh NC

Username hidden
(413 posts)
I did warrior dash in new orleans la and jackson ms It is fun lots of people so prepare to do a lot of walking Post party is a blast

Crystal Springs MS

Username hidden
(1 post)
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 18   End
TOPIC: Anyone ever go to a Tough Mudder