Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Fitness › Any men out there on this site that are attractive Hot women and not so hot men!!!
TOPIC: Any_men_out_there_on_this_site_that_are_attractive_Hot_women_and_not_so_hot_men!!!
Created by: weliketoparty78 The original post for this thread was deleted.
1 to 1 of 1
User Details are only visible to members.
We're right here in Maine. I know what you mean about having a hard time finding fit people. It doesn't seem fair sometimes that the lady of the other couple is way over weight while I the male half works out 4-5 days a week. It seems to me that the Majority of ladys that are in shape are with over weight men. I'm really not attracted to over weight women, and I really am not into taking one for the team. But in our area the norm is over weight. And I guess its just me, but the over weight women seem to be attracted to me, while the in shape women for the most part are not attracted to me. Go figure!

Ellsworth ME
Username hidden
(11 posts)
1 to 1 of 1
TOPIC: Any men out there on this site that are attractive Hot women and not so hot men!!!

This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy