Any couples that compete? : Swingers Discussion 244880
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsFitnessAny couples that compete?
TOPIC: Any couples that compete
Created by: rbender9
Original Starting post for this thread:
My wife and I are really into fitness and are both looking to find friends that are as well. We are serious about fitness and I would like to find a female that either competes or trains like she competes to motivate my wife and give her some tips. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 9 of 9 
User Details are only visible to members.
I'm looking for the same thing!!!

Davis Park NY
Username hidden
(8 posts)
Our search is over. We met with a serious couple and have started our journey to healthier and more aesthetically satisfying lives. Thank you to everyone that helped.

Ultrarun123 Unfortunately we will be moving back to North Carolina come December. I doubt that you will have trouble finding anyone here that in Italy that wont be more than happy to oblige.

Longare Veneto Italy
Username hidden
(32 posts)
Rbender, wife and i will be in Venice next summer. Hope to find a run in the area when we are there.

Charleston WV
Username hidden
(80 posts)
Yes. I've never been a very good trainer for women. My style is more "do what I say or I kick your ass" and that doesn't work for women lol

I think there was one pic of your wife there and she looks pretty trim. What does she want to train for? She has low body fat for a woman and you should probably look at some of the workout programs on bodybuilding com. There is a lot of information up there.

Also just judging from her build she probably does a lot of cardio, she needs to cut that down if you want to build muscle.

There really isn't much to go on here.

Lexington KY
Username hidden
(2251 posts)
It's fine. You're looking for a local training buddy/mentor for her. Good luck - I have no idea how many people you have locally on SLS.

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(19384 posts)
Wife works out and has a decent diet but would really like to have someone that is serious into fitness to perhaps train with and or perhaps coach her.

We currently live in Italy yes, not trying to be a dick but SLS has people from all over the world.

We posted a few pics of her yesterday and are currently waiting review but would really appreciate people that are more knowledgeable than us to help out. Thanks again guys for the responses.

Longare Veneto Italy
Username hidden
(32 posts)
I'm not sure what the OP is asking for. They want a woman to motivate their female half? What does that mean? Coach her? Encourage her? Hang out with her?

In Italy?

At 5'6/116 (no pics so I have no choice but to go with that) she's obviously not overweight at all... possibly just out of shape. So... what's the question?

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(19384 posts)
My wife and I race/run band only do general upper body workouts. Check out the WOD for some helpful folks like yondude, too muchfun, Vabeach, and southvegas who likely have tips.

Charleston WV
Username hidden
(80 posts)
My wife and I are really into fitness and are both looking to find friends that are as well. We are serious about fitness and I would like to find a female that either competes or trains like she competes to motivate my wife and give her some tips. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Longare Veneto Italy
Username hidden
(32 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 9 of 9 
TOPIC: Any couples that compete