Any Runners out there : Swingers Discussion 74632
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsFitnessAny Runners out there
TOPIC: Any Runners out there
Created by: NicAtNight
Original Starting post for this thread:
Just curious if anyone wants to share running stories here and possibly meet up at an event some time.

GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
 1 to 10 of 32   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Does anyone use the receiver on the ipod (nikeplus) that keeps track of miles, time, calories? It isn't 100% accurate, but it a big motivator. Using it, and seeing my mileage makes me want to run longer and faster.

Pipersville PA
Username hidden
(72 posts)
Anyone for a run? Any distance any pace (as long as it's not faster than mine). In Cleveland area very close to great trails. See you in a few miles!

Sagamore Hills OH
Username hidden
(3 posts)
I went for a run last evening...damned ice cream truck didn't stop...

Fresno CA
Username hidden
(2 posts)
From years of semi-pro motorcycle racing, fighting chafing on the thighs and butt as well as severely irritated nipples was a constant battle. Sweating your ass off and sliding around on a motorcycle seat during a 100 mile race is a great way to make your look just like the baboons at the zoo, not to mention what a ventilated nylon jersey does to nipples during a race that long!

The solution we came up with years ago for monkey butt was to wear a pair of those super stretchy spandex bike shorts under our riding leathers. Compression type shorts like these fit like a second skin and don't move around on you, so they present a very effective barrier against chafing from whatever you wear over them, like baggy running shorts, for example.

Nipples was always a harder thing to deal with, especially if you're like me, with a hairy chest. I used to resort to shaving a bare patch around my nipples and use a band aid, sometimes covered by duct tape, if the weather was really hot and I was expecting to sweat a lot. A warm shower with lots of soap made the tape come off pretty easily at the end of the day.

Willingboro NJ
Username hidden
(9310 posts)
Hello, have been running 5K since 1984 and an occasional 10k since 98. No marathons as of yet nor half ones either. I have done 5K cross country runs at nudist resorts all over Texas in the annual nude run series they hold. Its fun.

Prostate surgery last year kind of knocked my feel out from under me for a while, but I am back to 3 miles daily. Yesterday my time was 26:42. That's good for me. I am 52, weigh 166 and am very very happy to have found this forum.

Peace, Mick -- Abilene, Texas

Abilene TX
Username hidden
(10 posts)
My two cents on the chaffing issue: best bet is band aids on the nipples. Just don't let the puppies out and they won't chafe. Best thing for my leg chaffing on shorter distances is baby powder. If things are dry, they don't tend to create as much friction. Won't help for marathons, as you can't stay dry that long. For my marathons, I had to train and run with excellent light/loose running shorts and Vaseline on the legs. Never thought about using a lube, but will try it next race.

Brighton MI
Username hidden
(2 posts)
I've been training for a 1/2 marathon. I'm not fast - hope to average under 10:30 min miles. I was having trouble with chaffing and friends recommended Glide or Bag Balm. Bag Balm was much cheaper, so tried it. So far so good. I don't know how it works on the nipples, but for inner thighs it works well. My father uses regular vasiline when he runs but I found that stained the clothing. Bag Balm hasn't. Although I haven't tried it, I know many die hard runners who use Glide.

Buffalo NY
Username hidden
(10 posts)
" you know you're hot"

Definitely Mrs. usto!

Rochester NY
Username hidden
(10343 posts)
I'm back up to 1,1/2 to 2 miles. Yep looks funny to see a phat boy running, lol. Wow, Mrs. Usto I'd certainly like to certify those nipples for you. lustfully, Elc

Grantham NH
Username hidden
(1470 posts)
Poly,

Since you mentioned it... How about that old stripper trick? A real bandaid.

(I used to work in a strip club in a state where the girls couldn't even show nipples... So they ripped the ends off of a bandaid and covered their nips with those.)

Mr. Braco

Hagerstown MD
Username hidden
(541 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
 1 to 10 of 32   End
TOPIC: Any Runners out there