Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Fitness Almost kicked out of planet fitness for grunting
TOPIC: Almost kicked out of planet fitness for grunting
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Start   53 to 53 of 53 
User Details are only visible to members.
I went to planet fitness with a friend of mine that has a membership. It was a upper body day. i got caught up and found myself exhaling and powering through a few reps in the end of a particularly painful set of butterflies. I looked up, after my set to move to the next exercise. There was the gym employee staring me off. The employee tells me. " You were grunting." I respond " I wouldnt call it grunting....." Employee " Well didnt you read the rules?" Myself " No , I did not see the sign or read the rules." Employee " We dont allow grunting in here." Myself "I'll make sure I don't get carried away." I then walked away from the employee and in my mind called him a mangina bitch. Ok I was wondering . Isnt that kind of judgemental for a non judgemental gym? I understand it can be distracting, but my buddy told me that all the men in the gym stood and stared at me when I made too much noise. Like a scene from body snatchers when the aliens all point out the actual human. So there I was the "bad" one. I guess I realize i belong in an old fashioned judgmental local gym, where a bunch of mean "jerk" weight lifters hang out lmao

Jackson MI
Username hidden
(67 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Start   53 to 53 of 53 
TOPIC: Almost kicked out of planet fitness for grunting