Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Fitness Almost kicked out of planet fitness for grunting
TOPIC: Almost kicked out of planet fitness for grunting
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Start   51 to 53 of 53 
User Details are only visible to members.
If I'm not grunting by the end of a set, I'm not working hard enough. These places hate Crossfitters also.

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(977 posts)
I hit a lot of different gyms and that's a policy (No Grunting) in some major chain gyms today. Not sure if its a trend. I adjust my workout if I know I'm in that kinda gym. Nothing like crap if anyone with a 'tude is in the gym that includes employees. Unscientifically speaking I think those gyms have "dresser" people and not a bad look at that. Usually nice and clean with all the latest equipment. I do all my grunting at the other gyms and home.

I saw a class the other day called "Group Power". They workout with a barbell. Lots of women in the class only three men. Great odds if you ask me and the workout looks fun!

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(3744 posts)
I went to planet fitness with a friend of mine that has a membership. It was a upper body day. i got caught up and found myself exhaling and powering through a few reps in the end of a particularly painful set of butterflies. I looked up, after my set to move to the next exercise. There was the gym employee staring me off. The employee tells me. " You were grunting." I respond " I wouldnt call it grunting....." Employee " Well didnt you read the rules?" Myself " No , I did not see the sign or read the rules." Employee " We dont allow grunting in here." Myself "I'll make sure I don't get carried away." I then walked away from the employee and in my mind called him a mangina bitch. Ok I was wondering . Isnt that kind of judgemental for a non judgemental gym? I understand it can be distracting, but my buddy told me that all the men in the gym stood and stared at me when I made too much noise. Like a scene from body snatchers when the aliens all point out the actual human. So there I was the "bad" one. I guess I realize i belong in an old fashioned judgmental local gym, where a bunch of mean "jerk" weight lifters hang out lmao

Jackson MI
Username hidden
(67 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Start   51 to 53 of 53 
TOPIC: Almost kicked out of planet fitness for grunting