Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Fitness Acai Berry Weight Loss Formula and Colon Cleanse
TOPIC: Acai Berry Weight Loss Formula and Colon Cleanse
Created by: redgirlwithfreckles
Original Starting post for this thread:
Ok, I have been hearing alot about these two pills. I am dieting and I work out but I heard this might help me lose the last 10 or so pounds and flatten my stomach. It sounds like it would do the trick for it is all natural but I just don't know what to really think. Has anyone heard anything about these pills, any bad news, anything about it would be great before I purchase them and regret what I did.

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 4 of 4 
User Details are only visible to members.
Don't order Acai Berry and Colon Cleanse. It is a joke. I talked to my Dr. today and he told me that cleaning your colon won't make you lose weight which he laugh and said you will definitately be lighter with all the diahrea you would have, hell just take a laxative, a lot cheaper than $89.00 a month they tried charging me for something you can get at walmart. Instead of taking pills to lose weight which your weight can and will come back once you stop taking them, exercise and eat less, a much healthier way to lose weight.

Odessa TX
Username hidden
(451 posts)
I know there is no magic pills out there but people say once you cleanse your colon and eat all natural good foods you will feel better and maintain your weight. I was just curious what people had to say about this fad diet/cleanse.

East Stroudsburg PA
Username hidden
(604 posts)
I havent tired them but I know there is no magic pill or everyone would be skinny if it was that simple. I wish there was a pill because I would be the first in line for it :-)

Mrs. Voya

Detroit MI
Username hidden
(418 posts)
Ok, I have been hearing alot about these two pills. I am dieting and I work out but I heard this might help me lose the last 10 or so pounds and flatten my stomach. It sounds like it would do the trick for it is all natural but I just don't know what to really think. Has anyone heard anything about these pills, any bad news, anything about it would be great before I purchase them and regret what I did.

East Stroudsburg PA
Username hidden
(604 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 4 of 4 
TOPIC: Acai Berry Weight Loss Formula and Colon Cleanse