Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Fitness ANY WOMEN IN HBG NEED A SEXY MALE TO EXERCISE-TRAIN WITH
TOPIC: ANY WOMEN IN HBG NEED A SEXY MALE TO EXERCISE-TRAIN WITH
Created by: sensualmale4u
Original Starting post for this thread:
looking for a woman to share running ,biking,wt. training with prefer to be in lifestyle but for now i want someone to partner with maybe we can keep each other disiplined ,inspired and enjoy a few laughs between deep breathing,you can make out of that what you dersire. other benefits coulld be dancing (wonderful exercise ,swiming, motorcyle well to and from to exercise what ever!) i'm fit with a little flab to work off.

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 4 of 4 
User Details are only visible to members.
Cheating husband by the looks of the pics......no certs, pics taken in the mirror with a cell phone and another pic taken while at his work desk...good grief.........

Long Neck DE
Username hidden
(1020 posts)
Dude, what's with the sunglasses while sitting at your computer.........are you Jack Lalanne incognito ??????????????????????????? LOL

I agree WTF

Cindy

Long Neck DE
Username hidden
(1020 posts)
What

the fuck

is this shit?

Clarion PA
Username hidden
(101 posts)
looking for a woman to share running ,biking,wt. training with prefer to be in lifestyle but for now i want someone to partner with maybe we can keep each other disiplined ,inspired and enjoy a few laughs between deep breathing,you can make out of that what you dersire. other benefits coulld be dancing (wonderful exercise ,swiming, motorcyle well to and from to exercise what ever!) i'm fit with a little flab to work off.

Camp Hill PA
Username hidden
(13 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 4 of 4 
TOPIC: ANY WOMEN IN HBG NEED A SEXY MALE TO EXERCISE-TRAIN WITH