Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Fitness › 35 thousand miles on my trek road bike is the last 5 years
TOPIC: 35_thousand_miles_on_my_trek_road_bike_is_the_last_5_years
Created by: thickhard8
Original Starting post for this thread:
And Im still riding. Anyone else enjoying the sport of cycling? If yes, have you noticed how its changed your lower body and do you look younger? Riderrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

1 to 3 of 3
User Details are only visible to members.
Thanks I think all those pushups are great for shoulder chest biceps! Im thinking about hitting some weights when my kids are in school.I am a single dad :) Rider

Lakeland FL
Username hidden
(132 posts)
That many miles should have a dramatic impact on the legs...no fat for one. I've done 300,000 pushups in 32 months, and it has really filled out my shoulders. Anything done with super reps will condition you very fast. Good luck on the bike, keep up the good work.! eyesonus

Kingsport TN
Username hidden
(24 posts)
And Im still riding. Anyone else enjoying the sport of cycling? If yes, have you noticed how its changed your lower body and do you look younger? Riderrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Lakeland FL
Username hidden
(132 posts)
1 to 3 of 3
TOPIC: 35 thousand miles on my trek road bike is the last 5 years
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.