Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Fitness 35 pounds
TOPIC: 35 pounds
Created by: FlirtyInFishnets The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 8 of 8 
User Details are only visible to members.
Actually acording to mens health magazine, for every 15lbs a man gains he loses 1/4 inch on his penis, It makes sense when you gain weight you do gain weight everywhere on your body, while men gain mostly in the stomach, and women in the hips and ass, the fact remains that you still gain everywhere, and in the pelvic area you gain weight and when you expand your skin, it stretches to accomadate the fat cells, thus leaving less skin for the penis to expand, and fat cells also reduce the blood flow to the region as does the extra cholesterol you tac on when you gain weight...

New Port Richey FL
Username hidden
(15 posts)
Tripple,

That was funny. I'd love to be a fly on the wall when you have that discussion. I'm sure he'd have a good excuse as to why he made things that way. LMACUAO!

RaveN ( :~

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(8589 posts)
lol

Wheatland CA
Username hidden
(1123 posts)
My ex husband had a 6" cock when we got married and 20 years later when we divorced it had shrunk to 4".....what does that tell you!! LOL!

Mountain Ranch CA
Username hidden
(8696 posts)
It does make perfect sense thickhard, and sadly very true for both sexes.

Cumback, I never get to see my shoes either. LMACUAO!

RaveN ( :~

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(8589 posts)
The penis buried in the fat is called crus.

A little Dr. Ruth word I picked up in Sex for Dummies.

<Shudders>

Wheatland CA
Username hidden
(1123 posts)
wow Illogical theory . The truth is many people who carry extra baggage do so in the pelvic area . If a average male has low body fat, his penis will be able to pentrate deeper . I actually read this in a bike fitness magizine . It makes sense to me . As compared to a male with some baggage there , his penis will seem shorter because of the extra fat on the pelvic bone . riderrrr

East Stroudsburg PA
Username hidden
(131 posts)
Makes me think I'm glad that I'm thin. I did lose 15 lbs recently, and one thing I noticed is that as your belly gets bigger, you can't really see as much of your penis. It's kind of like the old joke about Dolly Parton's shoes. "Have you seen Dolly's new shoes?" punchline...................

"Neither has she!"

West Chester PA
Username hidden
(8 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 8 of 8 
TOPIC: 35 pounds