30 days to : Swingers Discussion 1781581031
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsFitness30 days to
TOPIC: 30 days to
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
Start   31 to 39 of 39 
User Details are only visible to members.
Kat, I don't think you have any weight to loose. Id love to be 125!! You have a fantasic hourglass shape! I find water does 2 things. Fills your belly, so you don't snack on bs and keeps you hydrated. At least a few bottles a day, Id think. 4 - 6 - 8 oz. don't go too low on carbs. Figure out about how many carbs you do use a day, maybe try to cut in half. Most folks use 300 - 800 carbs a day. Not less than 100! Berrries great fruit as they low in carbs, low GI and delicious!!!!

Hows your 30 days going?

joan*

Mantoloking NJ
Username hidden
(7752 posts)
lol Tigg!! You are so funny and I do enjoy you!

The fastest easiest way I know to drop weight and its not for long term, Is to up water, walking and cut carbs. Carbs are what give us that heavy mid section.

But you seem to eat well. Are you a snacker?

joan*

Mantoloking NJ
Username hidden
(7752 posts)
good luck Kat........im trying to drop 15 ugly pounds without cutting off my big head....so far down 4 in a week :)

Rockport MA
Username hidden
(6547 posts)
hmm.. I'll look into her. Im starting to get bored of the bunz of steel lol Im muting it and adding my own music. That is helping.

I do see a big change in those pants PG! Congrats! and continued success!

joan*

Mantoloking NJ
Username hidden
(7752 posts)
I did Jillian's 30 day shred and now am doing her Ripped in 30. I like them because they are short intense workouts that hubby and I can do together before he goes to work in the morning. I have seen a reduction in inches (look in my photo's the saggy red pants is how much I have lost lol) and in weight and a nice increase in strength for my pole work. she is coming out with two more another Shred and extreme shred. we will get those and do them then do some sort of rotation.

PG

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17742 posts)
I started with an oldie. If you can get over the leg warmers and headbands.. its a good workout. Bunz of steel.. Lets see in 30 days.

joan*

Mantoloking NJ
Username hidden
(7752 posts)
You are too kind Tigg! Thank you! Im happy with my shape, I just want to tone a bit, maybe put a few pounds on.

Be well and enjoy your day joan*

Mantoloking NJ
Username hidden
(7752 posts)
joan.....its really hard to improve on perfection :) and you are that

Rockport MA
Username hidden
(6547 posts)
ANyone else using a 30 day routine? Having comcast I am finding ALOT of routines on demand. I started one last week and I see/feel a difference. I think Im just going to run thru a few 30 days routines and see what happens.

joan*

Mantoloking NJ
Username hidden
(7752 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
Start   31 to 39 of 39 
TOPIC: 30 days to