1 muscle group a day : Swingers Discussion 1742211011
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsFitness1 muscle group a day
TOPIC: 1 muscle group a day
GoTo Page: 1 2
Start   11 to 16 of 16 
User Details are only visible to members.
Realizing this is old, it can still contain useful information.

Monday - Chest Tuesday - Legs Wednesday - Back Thursday - Shoulders Friday - Biceps & Triceps

This is the order and grouping you want to aim for. If you are constantly sore then you are not getting enough protein. Be sure to get protein into yourself at most 30 after your workout.

Chest should always be first as it will be the most fully rested from the weekends and is a powerful muscle group. It works out the shoulders and arms indirectly. Legs is next because it requires your back to be rested. Arms is last because you've already worked them out indirectly through the other exercises and you don't want them before any of the other ones as you need them as stabilizers for shoulders, back and chest.

Again, if you are _always_ sore you need more protein.

Viera FL
Username hidden
(3 posts)
Yep, from head to toe ;-)

Lebanon PA
Username hidden
(69 posts)
LMAO, on a post like that, how can I resist.

Lebanon PA
Username hidden
(69 posts)
Always nice to be remembered. I havent been up there forever. Still the best club Ive been into. Maybe Ill run into you guys sometime. Take care :-)

Lebanon PA
Username hidden
(69 posts)
Ill have to try the massage therapy.

Hey Seduction, how ya been? do you still get up to TJs? we knew each other in my former life.

Lebanon PA
Username hidden
(69 posts)
Ive been thinking of switching my workout routine, to 1 major muscle group a day, chest one day, back the next, triceps the next and then biceps, and working legs and abs in with that. Ive tried this before but was sore all the time, anyone have any advice on ways to combat the sorness? Right now I work back and biceps one day and then chest and triceps the next for a total of 4 days a week.

Lebanon PA
Username hidden
(69 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
Start   11 to 16 of 16 
TOPIC: 1 muscle group a day