wife going on dates : Swingers Discussion 1095771091
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsFantasieswife going on dates
TOPIC: wife going on dates
GoTo Page: Less ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Start   91 to 100 of 107   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Up against the wall, nasty, sweaty sex yes Sir....I must say that can be fun! LOL

Username hidden
(23992 posts)
Have you ever watched monkeys fuck? In, out, 2 seconds flat. Is that what you like?

Jim :-)

South Riding VA
Username hidden
(8172 posts)
NICE! Thats what its all about, going home and fucking like wild monkeys!

Username hidden
(23992 posts)
It would be ideal to find a couple that we could play all together or in any combination. I would not feel comfortable with my guy spending time with a single girl (not married I mean, almost sounded like I thought it would be better if he were with more than one girl at a time) though. Knowing it was someone we shared would just be more comfortable.

Humm, now to find our playmates!!

Carye

Huntington Beach CA
Username hidden
(3 posts)
I get what you mean. Appointment sounds too formal, date too emotional.

Pulaski TN
Username hidden
(504 posts)
Addendum: Not date. Wrong choice of words (its late lol). I meant couples to play with separately. I don't have the time or energy to date even if I were single at this point haha.

Username hidden
(23992 posts)
Kitty, Oh yes I absolutely believe that if you are both comfie with playing alone it can work. I think it should definately be controlled so you do not end up in a completely open marriage where the spouses just do who they want and the other is unaware but yes it is done all of the time. With Jay and I we just haven't found couples to date that we felt it would be okay. It just seems like we initially meet them and its optimistic...then once you start getting beneath that top layer you start finding all kinds of drama. The one things we dont want is to have one on a date and the other at home with the kids. I don't think I would be comfortable with that. So we would like to be able to play separately (if that is what we decide to do at least) but on the same evening so one of us isn't sitting at home watching tv.

Username hidden
(23992 posts)
My wife and I just found a couple that likes to play alone as well and we have decided to have a bf/gf relationship with each others spouses. We have no problem with solo dates. I do agree though this is not for everyone.

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(44 posts)
So there's no way to make it work? We have done this successfully. Everything was understood up front and it went surprisingly well. We are looking for something like that again as our friend changed jobs and moved. Good luck! I'd hate to see you miss out on a great experience.

Pulaski TN
Username hidden
(504 posts)
lol glad y'all are having fun!! Thats fantastic. We have not done this, not that we are against it mind you...its just hard finding people that are trustworthy enough for this. I have a SM friend who Jay would not mind me meeting like that but then he went and started getting emotions and shit like that lol...dammit.

Username hidden
(23992 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Start   91 to 100 of 107   End
TOPIC: wife going on dates